vintagevw
15 years ago
Hi, a friend of me has a 1967 pannel.
I've restored this pannelvan 5 years ago and it was still in showroom condition till now! :cry:
A SMART drove into the pannel and so the bus got a lot of dammage!.:cry:
First it has been hit at the rear left side.
Then the SMART turned around and hit also the drivers side door, dogleg (can be repaired) and front bumper.
Also the 4 wheels has been damaged (lucky me, I didn't like them)!:twisted:
Please can you help me with parts!
What we need is:
NOS left corner.
NOS left inner tray.
NOS rear and front bumper.
NOS Left door
NOS bumper brackets (front and rear)
NOS left splashpan.
Thanks for your help!  Afbeelding 030.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 033.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 034.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 035.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 033.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
15 years ago
Found a NOS corner in UK.
Now the rest!
vintagevw
15 years ago
Found NOS bumpers and brackets in Germany, thanks to Jorg Beckmann in Germany
! :d
vintagevw
15 years ago
Picures of the parts!  Afbeelding 011.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 013.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 014.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 016.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 019.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Does someone know who is making the same battery tray as the one on the picture?
Or give me the names of the manufacturers in UK.
I guess it was Creative engeneering but I'm not sure...
Thanks!
We have to cut this part out becouse we will try to safe the corner if possible......
I know, a shame becouse there was no rust on the tray or on the corner....
You have to make a choice somethimes!  Afbeelding 017.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
15 years ago
Very well done for finding the parts.

Good luck with the repair.

Regards,
Stuart.
http://www.hannoverheritage.co.uk 
"Restorer's of classic Volkswagens"

My babies:
59' Vert
62' 23 window samba
67' Westfalia
68' Westfalia
68' Delux microbus
70' Westfalia
70' Stingray Corvette
77' Westfalia
88' T25 Panel
vintagevw
15 years ago
A whole diffrent look already!
It is great to work with NOS parts, they fit at least. :d
Sorry about the big engine......
It's a 2 liter Type4.
The engine will be replaced by a 2.4 typ4......
I love stock but this bus goes crazy! :twisted:  Afbeelding 159.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 158.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 160.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 157.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 163.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 164.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 165.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 161.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Some new pictures!  Afbeelding 166.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 167.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 168.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 170.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
In the paintingroom! :d  Afbeelding 171.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 172.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Primered!
Tomorow painting the inside parts!
The NOS bumpers will have a light mediablasting...  Afbeelding 020.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 021.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
15 years ago
Hi There,

Nice repair boys,

Why did you feel the need to prime so much of the side panel?

Looked like it could have been primed much more locally.

Once again, nice repair.

Regards,
Stuart.
http://www.hannoverheritage.co.uk 
"Restorer's of classic Volkswagens"

My babies:
59' Vert
62' 23 window samba
67' Westfalia
68' Westfalia
68' Delux microbus
70' Westfalia
70' Stingray Corvette
77' Westfalia
88' T25 Panel
vintagevw
15 years ago
The side pannel was a bit bended too becouse of the accident and is hard to get back straight!:wink:
vintagevw
15 years ago
Inside is painted, also the pannels underneath.!:beer:
L 87 Pastel white.  Afbeelding 041.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Now sanding;  Afbeelding 043.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Bus is sanded now!:beer:  Afbeelding 074.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Christmaspackage! Ready to paint!:d  Afbeelding 075.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 076.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 077.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Parts are painted!
The dor has been repaired becouse we couldn't find a NOS one and the door was repairable and there was absolute no rust...
There was only some paintchips on the engine lid, becouse the corner scratched to it.  Afbeelding 071.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Body is painted with Glasurit L87 pastelwhite.
Right dogleg has been repainted too becouse of some paintchips and the bumperholder was a little deformed.
Tomorrow we get the NOS mediablasted bumpers back!
Only one day working this year, yahoooooooooooooo! :lol:  Afbeelding 079.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 080.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Bumpers are painted!
Glasurit paint!
L 581.  Afbeelding 085.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.