duch69
17 years ago
i bought a 65 ghia that came from france. it has a wierd nose badge on it. it looks like a mock of a alfa romeo but made for ghias. just wondering if anyone knows anything about these?
i love your website. lots of cars ive never and probably will never see in my lifetime. im in a vw club here in wisconsin. nwvc.itgo.com check it out if interested.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
17 years ago
Hi, welcome to the pre'67 forum. 😃

Those alfa style grills are quite a rare period accessory for the KG.

UserPostedImage

There's more pictures on this german site...

https://www.vw-karmann-ghia.de/suedheide/index.html 

(Click the red 'Kühlergrill' link on the left)

six-o-one
duch69
17 years ago
thank you thats exactally what ive got
i love your website. lots of cars ive never and probably will never see in my lifetime. im in a vw club here in wisconsin. nwvc.itgo.com check it out if interested.
Etzhold1
16 years ago
Is your New Ghia a black one, in that case I have seen that car before with the nose badge a few years ago in france !
I must have somewhere a picture from it !
BTW I also have a badge like that , its for sale if you know somebody for it 250 euro is the price !

Regards,

Guido
duch69
16 years ago
no its not black its sea blue/white roof. it also has air conditioning. thanks for all the help...everyone  9881.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.