chris.james
16 years ago
Do i drive the the bug 200 mile or traler it there.realy not shure please help.chris 😃
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Chris
16 years ago
Trailer it !!! UserPostedImage

If it's got an MOT and it's insured, there's only one way to take it. :wink:

Don't be put off by the fact that it's a standard. I went with George in his '47 standard last year without any problems. In fact the '47 got us all the way to Bad Camberg last year without any problems. 😃

I don't think you'll get anyone on here suggesting you trailer it down. 🙂

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
chris.james
16 years ago
😃 thanks i,m shure it will get me there.it seams to go very well.
Chris
16 years ago
If you're going to Stanford Hall don't forget to register for the Historic Display as previously mentioned. I had a letter through from Keith Vipond who's organising it and he says he wants this years to be bigger and better than before. You get free admission UserPostedImage and all you have to do in return is park your car in the Pre57 display. Would be nice to see the Historic display outnumber the other displays for a change. (Something we've discussed on here in a previous thread :wink: ). Though I doubt we'd get anywhere near the numbers of the SSVC 😞

If you e-mail or PM me I'll give you his address and phone number. All he wants is details of your car and a stamped address envelope and your free pass is in the post :lol:

Just wish mine was somewhere near ready UserPostedImage
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Kids taxi
16 years ago
Im really looking forward to going to Stanford Hall . Ive had to miss it the past few years but im damn well going this year . heres to sharing cakes with you all and drooling over some very nice (Read Stock) cars

KT :wink:
Im too Old for This
chris.james
16 years ago
😃 Got my pass. I,ll be there.thanks chris.