ChillieWitch
19 years ago
Hello, me again!!
Anyone know of the best places to buy rubber seals and trims for a 1960 beetle? Gonna need to replace them all eventually, but right now its the door seals that need attention asap....oh, and any of you guys have any 1960 parts you wanna sell?? Let me know... 🙂
ChillieWitch

Life without a beetle is like a broken pencil.......
Pointless!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Larry
19 years ago
I noticed that you live in Jersey C.I. Where is that? :?

Anyway, if your location is in the states then a really good place to order gaskets would be "West Coast Metric" in California. The telephone number is 800-247-3202. The International telephone number is 310-325-0005.

Larry
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
six-o-one
19 years ago
Jersey, Channel Islands 😃

We've bought loads of bits, including all the window rubbers and door seals, for Clare's '60 from Status VW Parts.

Barclay, who runs Status is very helpful, he owns a nice un-restored split window bug and several later beetles.
They also sponsor our VW club and give 10% discount to members!

Status VW Parts 

six-o-one
ChillieWitch
19 years ago
Thanks for the reply....but alas i live in the UK...CI being channel islands...tiny little islands between UK mainland and France... 🙂
ChillieWitch

Pointless!
six-o-one
19 years ago
Jersey, Channel Islands 😃

We've bought loads of bits, including all the window rubbers and door seals, for Clare's '60 from Status VW Parts.

Barclay, who runs Status is very helpful, he owns a nice un-restored split window bug and several later beetles.
They also sponsor our VW club and give 10% to members!

Status VW Parts 

six-o-one
ChillieWitch
19 years ago
I guess they would post stuff , and seals shouldn't be too heavy...Thanks!
ChillieWitch

Pointless!