DSSAMBA
15 years ago
Hi,
I have started a reproduction of Rometsch Lawrence windshields. They will be finished in one month. If someone needs one, please contact me at [email protected]

Siggi
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
SplitPersonality
15 years ago
Dear Siggi,
Can you help us make the Beeskow model windshields as well? We have an extra one in Germany that could be loaned to the manufacture, and we have custoemr for about 20 of these windshields... Please? Let us know.
zelensis61
15 years ago
anyone know a good adress to get a back window for a lawrence coupé?
Or somebody who knows where they can be ordered?
IT could be that I get this question soon or later from a customer.
I want to be prepared for it.
I know it is a sort of plastic
Thanks.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
DSSAMBA
15 years ago
Hi to all,
a reproduction is an very expensive task. You need to pay for a mold, which costs around 2500€ and for the production of arround ten shields, which cost the same amount on top! It is not a question of finding a source, who has the technology for such a reproduction, it is a question of financing it, if you need only one shield!
I found a source and had to invest that money. If someone wants to do this for the Beeskow windshield, I can help with the address, just email me.

Siggi
SplitPersonality
15 years ago
Siggi - thanks for the info. I sent you an email via this page, I hope you get it.

Please respond to: "[email protected]"

Thank you in forehand!