Oval54-NZ
15 years ago
Hi Everyone

Been off line for a little while – hope everyone OK.

Real sorry to read that some members had hiccups with hotel in Hessisch Oldendorf for this years meet, hope it gets sorted and that everyone makes the trip.

Anyway – does anyone have some photos’ showing the stalls and people selling gear at the last HO meet 4 years ago?

Why I ask is that the person who is coming with me has never been to a true European swap meet and I would like to show him some photos of what he can expect.

Hope someone able to help.

Cheers for now.
:beer: :beer: :beer:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Check this link

Hessisch Oldendorf The best Vintage meeting !  !

But I would not show him these pictures, the surprice will be bigger !

Best regards,

Guido
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago
Guido

Found photos in the link Guido, thk's very much. 🙂
lifeintheslowlane
15 years ago
I didn't take too many pictures of the swap meet as I was traumatised by the prices. However the setting of the main trading area was lovely...a farmhouse stables complex and the informal swapmeet in an adjoining park.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

...and this young lady did a nice line in "T" shirts.:shock:

UserPostedImage

John.
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago

Thk's also for photos, so you say most things top $ ??

Suppose will be the same again this year also.

GKL 7
15 years ago

I was traumatised by the prices.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Know where you're coming from John,my old mum told me how hard you pensioners find it to manage.
:wink:
lifeintheslowlane
15 years ago

Know where you're coming from John,my old mum told me how hard you pensioners find it to manage.
:wink:

'50 Karmann wrote:

Now don't get me wrong George...I'm very grateful you hard working guys sponsor my holidays...Hessisch, the P&O Cruise. Lord knows what I'd do if you all lost your jobs.

However, the fact that I can't afford Hessisch and Bad Camberg prices surely means someone out there's not pulling their weight. :evil:
John.
GKL 7
15 years ago

..I'm very grateful you hard working guys sponsor my holidays...Hessisch, the P&O Cruise.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

HEY, It'll be my turn SOON...............................hooray:d