• pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
VW Stan
15 years ago
Very nice...
But I keep telling myself "I MUST finish the VWs I have before I buy any more!"

:d :wink:

It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
SplitPersonality
15 years ago
They insist on offers with no initiative or idea of the price it seems... Has anybody heard what they are asking? When was the last Typ 18 sold and for what?
pre67vw
15 years ago

They insist on offers with no initiative or idea of the price it seems... Has anybody heard what they are asking? When was the last Typ 18 sold and for what?

SplitPersonality wrote:

They gave me a price, but I told them they must have made a mistake and added an extra 0 on it. Crazy

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Hey,

I know that car!!!

That car was sold in 1992 for 10000Dm :shock: (5000Euro):lol: To Jorg kolle !
I think He sold the car again to a VW dealer in Hannover !
Now it is sold to a Swiss car trader, the price he wants for it now is between 55000 euro and 60000 euro ! Thats nearly the double he payed for that car !:evil:
I think that car will stay for a long time in his showroom !
If the car was restored in perfect condition it could maybe be sold for that kind of money but not in this condition ! Atleast if the buyer knows the prices for the missing parts , 4 fenders, 2 bumpers, front hood, engine 16" wheels , Hubcaps ect ect ! The car had a accident in the front, and is repaired with the wrong parts , And believe me , the pictures are not showing everything ,now I have to stop otherwise its back a 5000 euro car !

Guido:wink:
pre67vw
15 years ago

Hey,

I know that car!!!

That car was sold in 1992 for 10000Dm :shock: (5000Euro):lol: To Jorg kolle !
I think He sold the car again to a VW dealer in Hannover !
Now it is sold to a Swiss car trader, the price he wants for it now is between 55000 euro and 60000 euro ! Thats nearly the double he payed for that car !:evil:
I think that car will stay for a long time in his showroom !
If the car was restored in perfect condition it could maybe be sold for that kind of money but not in this condition ! Atleast if the buyer knows the prices for the missing parts , 4 fenders, 2 bumpers, front hood, engine 16" wheels , Hubcaps ect ect ! The car had a accident in the front, and is repaired with the wrong parts , And believe me , the pictures are not showing everything ,now I have to stop otherwise its back a 5000 euro car !

Guido:wink:

Etzhold1 wrote:

Sounds like he's come down a lot already since my email then :lol: :lol: it looks to me like its also missing the correct vented engine lid?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Sorry I forgot the decklid, but that is only 1500 euro:lol:
I think the seller was eating to much swiss cheese !
check the price from the NOS porsche 356 RPM meter ??:shock: :shock:
If he would have that decklid, you probably have to pay 3000 euro for it:lol:
Rich Oakley
15 years ago

Sounds like he's come down a lot already since my email then :lol: :lol: it looks to me like its also missing the correct vented engine lid?

pre67vw wrote:

Did he tell you 90k Euros also Rob?
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.