topolino
15 years ago
for being so open minded on this forum and letting everyone post there views, just came off the NSRA forum for hotrods where they are wanting to force peole to be members at £30 per year to use there forum, there aim was to promote new hotrod blood from the ranks of vw people and the likes of kids modifing cars, but want to force them to pay a fee to join there game, thanks to pre 67 for allowing people on here to freely comunicate without a charge or forced membership fees , it means a lot.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
GKL 7
15 years ago

where they are wanting to force peole to be members at £30 per year to use there forum

topolino wrote:

Go 50/50 with you Rob:lol:

Surely no forum can have such a hold over it's members to demand money for the privilage of posting/viewing.
There will be a break away site started in opposition and they will end up losing their members.Arssholes:evil:

I like the relaxed system Rob has here,it's like my second home.I feel comfortable in the surroundings.
pre67vw
15 years ago
I'm assuming that the £30 is for membership to the club not just the forum? But anyway, thanks - it's nice to be appreciated :d
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW