paulbugman
14 years ago
anyone on here as saw it on a trailer and rhd and wow looked lovely and original . did get a pic and will put up later but did look like it had been stored a long time .
saw it round by where i live ie leatherhead on m25
paul
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
paulbugman
14 years ago
54 Gertie
14 years ago
very, very 😎

30 horse engine and it looks pretty good! :d
William
VW Stan
14 years ago
Wouldn't it be a nice coincidence if it's this one...

https://forums.pre67vw.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=16865 

:d

It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
andycake32
14 years ago
Thats MAD this is my beetle i picked up yesterday looking very good . It was a barn find and has been stored since 1983 in south Africa i would love to keep it but it will be for sale soon cheers for the photo Andy
54 Gertie
14 years ago

Thats MAD this is my beetle i picked up yesterday looking very good . It was a barn find and has been stored since 1983 in south Africa i would love to keep it but it will be for sale soon cheers for the photo Andy

andycake32 wrote:

small world! :lol: :d 😎

More photos?
William
GKL 7
14 years ago

Thats MAD

andycake32 wrote:

Nothing escapes the beedy eye of pre67
Looks a good car.
paulbugman
14 years ago
lol i went pass you on m25 in a black vito with cda on it and did give the thumbs up ,looks a great project as well and solid .
if you do sell let us know as might be interested
andycake32
14 years ago
hi i did see you but trying to keep my eyes on the road save spilling my cargo.I am selling it but i have had some interest and i am sending some pictures to them tomorrow i will keep you posted cheers Andy  blue oval 6.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSCN7408-1.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  110320082965-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  260320095321-3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  GetAttachment-2.aspx.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  110320082966-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  110320082963-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
paulbugman
14 years ago
looks a very solid car but then it should be as from south africa as my split came from there and that was solid ,just a mess everything else
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Wow that is solid! :shock:

If want you can sell me the indicators....:wink:
William
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
hes given me first refusual on it, ill buy it when he reduces the price :wink: , i take it it didnt sell at the hop farm yesterday andy?
Rich Oakley
14 years ago

hes given me first refusual on it, ill buy it when he reduces the price :wink: , i take it it didnt sell at the hop farm yesterday andy?

stu wrote:

How much was it advertised for?
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
andycake32
14 years ago
Yes it did sell at hop farm for the asking price sorry Stu you missed a good one there :wink:  DSC02589.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC02591.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC02592.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
VW Stan
14 years ago

Yes it did sell at hop farm for the asking price sorry Stu you missed a good one there :wink:

andycake32 wrote:

Would you mind telling us the asking price?
:d

stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
he wanted 5k for it, i dont know how much he got though, theres no documents, no mot, its a bit of an unknown quantity
VW Stan
14 years ago

he wanted 5k for it, i dont know how much he got though, theres no documents, no mot, its a bit of an unknown quantity

stu wrote:

I don't think you'll find a better RHD Oval than that for less than £5K. With a good clean up that'll look fantastic! 8)

andycake32
14 years ago
Just got a 6v battery for the oval cleaned out the carb of sand filled the carb with fuel and the tank with a couple of gallons and she started on the second go :lol: :lol: :wink:
pre67vw
14 years ago

Just got a 6v battery for the oval cleaned out the carb of sand filled the carb with fuel and the tank with a couple of gallons and she started on the second go :lol: :lol: :wink:

andycake32 wrote:

You see, if it had started FIRST go, then Stu would have bought it... :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

You see, if it had started FIRST go, then Stu would have bought it... :lol:

pre67vw wrote:

haha, i would of bought it, but there you go