pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
14 years ago
Not sure how well this is going to work, it's a little bit experimental - but for those of you not going to Hessisch Oldendorf I'm trying to set it up so that I can send photos straight from my mobile to the forum. 😎

I'll be doing a little bit of testing, so don't be suprised if photos keep appearing and disapearing on this thread...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Last minute repairs are never good

31b1b2d4-d54e-4b2b-8b3f-c55dd580a7c5.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
KK to the rescue!

50ba508d-b60b-46e8-bd21-c6280a75b195.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Richard
14 years ago

Last minute repairs are never good

lol, neither is last minuet fitting of a new 25hp engine!
54 Gertie
14 years ago

lol, neither is last minuet fitting of a new 25hp engine!

Richard wrote:

Make Tom run along side, that'll gain you another 2 horses! :wink: :lol:
William
Bjoern
14 years ago
Here in Hessich Oldendorf, most of the people work for the event next weekend. The camping-ground is prepared (and has enough place even for non-registered visitors), the grass and trees were freshly cut and the streets are cleend. The local shops decorated their shops with Volkswagen-stuff and everywhere you can feel this special spirit.

Today, we brought the VW 38 into the old chirch - the right place for the "holy grail". The church will be open during the whole weekend so that everybody can see this wrecked old Volkswagen so many people talking about. On sunday, the local priest will pray about it.

If the weatherman is righ, the weather should be very nice so that there is nearly no reason not to come.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Ill say a prayer and light a candle for it when im there! :wink:
William
tman
  • tman
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
There are a lot of red booking entries on https://www.uraltkaefer.de/teilnehmer.pl?lang=en , I'm guessing these bookings are unconfirmed. Are they likely to be offered out for others?

Alternatively, does anybody have a reservation for 1 car / 2 humans they no longer need?! :lol: :beer:
Andrew
195x Deluxe oval Beetle
Binz Doublecab
Bjoern
14 years ago
As a austrian user from another VW-Forum said - the campingground in Hessisch Oldendorf is like a seperate meeting - open and big enough for all VW-friends. It is only 2 minutes by feeds into the old city of Hessisch Oldendorf, where the meeting of the booked participants is. We are sorry, that we can't get non-registered participants inside, but there is realy no place anymore. These participants will get a present-bag with some nice items and a numbered collectorsbadge. The full registered participants will also get a free entrance into the city-hall of Hessisch Oldendorf. Inclusive a big luch, a seperate Tombola and some programme.

If you are not registered yet, don't worry. Come with your vintage Volkswagen to the camping ground and enjoy it.

Today, we are going to pick up some very interesting, never seen Volkswagen and some participants send us pictures of the cars, they really come to the show - as a special surprise. I will try to write more news inclusive some actualy fotos this evening. But now it is time to start the things we have to do today...;-)

UserPostedImage
55Kab
14 years ago
Wow Bjoern, some nice cars there and a great idea for the VW38. I think we should all say a prayer! :lol:

I'm absolutely gutted I cannot make this event, so I hope you and all the team have a really good show. From the looks of it it'll be one of the best Vintage VW events for years.

*Note for Rob...

Have you fixed your uploading issues? Those of us who cannot make it will be itching to see pics as soon as possible and the more the merrier. Wish all the UK crowd a safe trip there and back with your cars.

mrsherbie
14 years ago

On sunday, the local priest will pray about it.

Bjoern wrote:

You know, sometimes I worry about you :lol:

I shall pray ( well I would if I was even vaguely religious) for good weather, and good times for all of you!!

:beer:

"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
SixtyFive
14 years ago
i can't wait! 😎
mrmagyar
14 years ago
I have a spare place going in my '55 (including main event ticket) but you'll have to be in Bradford for three o'clock tomorrow afternoon!
1949 Belgian Standard
1955 UK RHD De Luxe
Bjoern
14 years ago
Hessisch Oldendorf, 23th of june.

UserPostedImage
zelensis61
14 years ago
Hey Bjoern, Lets multiply this ammount of hebs....by 10:shock:
Nice to see the line up, specialy the second on the left.
Hope to study that one in detail. The rest is known by me:wink: .
See you friday.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
55Kab
14 years ago

I have a spare place going in my '55 (including main event ticket) but you'll have to be in Bradford for three o'clock tomorrow afternoon!

mrmagyar wrote:

H'mmm, now then, I wonder if Qatar Airways flies to Bradford yet... :lol:

55Kab
14 years ago

Hessisch Oldendorf, 23th of june

Bjoern wrote:

:shock:

Fabulous. Can't wait to see pics from this event.

54 Gertie
14 years ago

:shock:

Fabulous. Can't wait to see pics from this event.

55Kab wrote:

If Rob's newfangled trickery fails, im sure I can be persuaded to put some up as we go :wink:

That brown Heb is truly stunning! Of course I am bias! :wink:
William
GKL 7
14 years ago
H.O is going to break all records:d
Bjoern
14 years ago
It could be:wink:

UserPostedImage