Andy Sparks
18 years ago
On the look out for a pair if anyone can help.

Also any tips from anyone who has built one. I have a bottom end including crank.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Etzhold1
18 years ago
I can order them, perfect reproductions !!
:shock:

Guido
Andy Sparks
18 years ago
How much? very interested,
Etzhold1
18 years ago
Hi ,

1 set manifolds for 190 euro shipping included !

Regards,

Guido  3410.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
pictures !!!  3426.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
pictures !!  3427.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
18 years ago
Hey Guido , That is not an Okrasa manifold. It is a twin carb set-up to use on a normal single port VW head
.Okrasa used twin port heads with three studs to bolt on. The bottem is twin ported en the 2 welded tubes ending in one tube half way up.  3430.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
18 years ago
close -up of the manifolds.

I promissed to come by one time and I will do it. Than I take the parts with me so you can look at them.
You just have to say when and I come at your place...at one condition.
I show you my parts - you show me yours. :oops:

And it is not what you and others are thinking. :roll:
My okrasa kit and your....thing on 4 wheels with a verry big sunroof. and 2+2 seats. :wink:  3431.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Andy Sparks
18 years ago
Nice kit, wish mine was as complete as yours. Found the manifolds though on the samba.

Can i ask a copuple of questions? how long are the head studs? and the small rings that go on the end of the crank, what are they for? i'm going to use a 69mm SPG roller bearing crank so not sure if i need these?
zelensis61
18 years ago
Thanks for those kind words.
The kit is complete NOS in Box with manual
I will take the lenght from the head studs later.
The small rins on the end of the crank is standard thickness like in a regular beetle gasket set only 8 doweld.

Greetings