• JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
Woo-hoo!!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
54 Gertie
13 years ago
Was having this conversation only this evening...
William
vintagebug
13 years ago

Excellent news! Need to start thinking about booking hotels already... :wink:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
GKL 7
13 years ago

Excellent news! Need to start thinking about booking hotels already... :wink:

vintagebug wrote:

That passport must be full by now Dave.
And where's your Black Forest pics?
fantakid
13 years ago
Hi,
i booked tody also in Camburg and a lot of rooms were already full - so who needs a room hurry up

Christian
zelensis61
13 years ago
I had send the mail to the house keeper...hoop to get some good news that it is availeble.
Last time I had a very nice ferienwohnung.
Looking forward to it, altough it is still a bit away.
30 mai I go to Dusseldorf; Meilenwerk meeting. Hope to see some nice Hebs.:lol:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Bengt H
13 years ago
Sorry to say that it was the worst weekend that they coult chose :twisted: , its the midsummer weekend here in Sweden witch is a very big familyweekend and it means that not many Swedes are able to come!!:roll: :roll:

Have fun :beer: :beer:
vintagebug
13 years ago

That passport must be full by now Dave.
And where's your Black Forest pics?

'50 Karmann wrote:

The passport still has a bit of room for a few more stamps George!

I didn't take many photos at the Oberwolfach meet, I think I was still shaking too much from the drive over the mountain from our hotel! :lol: It was a bit of a hairy-scary 15km through dense forest on a single track road with VERY steep drops. And lots of tracks running off in all directions, with no signposts... needless to say we got lost a couple of times. But that's all part of the big adventure... :wink:

Dave
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

And lots of tracks running off in all directions, with no signposts... needless to say we got lost a couple of times. But that's all part of the big adventure... :wink:

vintagebug wrote:

Just remember when you´re down there - if you come across a cottage made of gingerbread - KEEP DRIVING!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
oval56
13 years ago
i tried to book, but i got no matchin place with garage for the night....

last time our hearttaillights, and semaphore and also cheap eggtailights where stolen from our car's :evil:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
GKL 7
13 years ago

last time our hearttaillights, and semaphore and also cheap eggtailights where stolen from our car's :evil:

oval56 wrote:

Was that you with the green oval?
Turned up at the hotel in the hills and booked a garage,i was speaking with you in the hotel foyer if it was.What a shame.
I know who you are now:wink:
oval56
13 years ago

Was that you with the green oval?
Turned up at the hotel in the hills and booked a garage,i was speaking with you in the hotel foyer if it was.What a shame.
I know who you are now:wink:

'50 Karmann wrote:

no, our car was a black 55, and a diamondgreen 57... and a 53 standard

not the only cars where something was missing in the end of the show :twisted: :cry:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
GKL 7
13 years ago
Terrible.
Would be interesting to know who was responsible.
The guy i was talking to was distraught,they had twisted his semaphores like corkscrews.
It was obviously done in malice,there was no financial reward,the things were destroyed.
oval56
13 years ago

Terrible.
Would be interesting to know who was responsible.
The guy i was talking to was distraught,they had twisted his semaphores like corkscrews.
It was obviously done in malice,there was no financial reward,the things were destroyed.

'50 Karmann wrote:

we got it from the insurance, but this should not the normal thing that your insurance have to cover things which others will sale on ebay later

stupid idiots is all i can say to such guy's...
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
zelensis61
13 years ago
That is a shame someone steel parts from a car.
I just got confirmation on my ferienwohnung...it is booked. The same house as in 2007.
Now I need some savings to do..:? for :beer:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
69project
13 years ago
does anyone have any links to these hotels....with garages :cry:
Car less.....
vintagebug
13 years ago

Hi,
i booked tody also in Camburg and a lot of rooms were already full - so who needs a room hurry up

Christian

fantakid wrote:

Can anyone recommend any hotels in or around Bad Camberg? I've looked at a few on the internet but they all tell me they're full over that weekend... 😞

Dave
zelensis61
13 years ago
Search for "unterkunfte " ferienwohnung, gastezimmer and you will find some houses...
Maybe when it is full, you have to go a bit further away if you have a car with you, that should not be a problem.

Greetings. Peter
GKL 7
13 years ago
Malc
Have you been on to that nice place you stayed in last time.It was so much better than ours:lol:
PM me the details if you would,don't let the cat out of the bag:wink: