pbaptist
13 years ago
Eric posted some pictures on thesamba from the silver-blue Beutler after a 3000 miles journey back in the mid 1990s.

I would like to share there here in this forum as well:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
overrestored
13 years ago

Eric posted some pictures on thesamba from the silver-blue Beutler after a 3000 miles journey back in the 80th.

pbaptist wrote:

If you're gonna swipe my photos without asking.... at least get the dates right! It wasn't the 80's... it was the mid 1990's
protect me from what I want
pbaptist
13 years ago

If you're gonna swipe my photos without asking.... at least get the dates right! It wasn't the 80's... it was the mid 1990's

overrestored wrote:

Hi Eric,

Sorry about that. I now changed it to the mid 1990's
overrestored
13 years ago

Hi Eric,

Sorry about that. I now changed it to the mid 1990's

pbaptist wrote:

muy bien, Gracias. Erico
protect me from what I want
pbaptist
13 years ago
Here are some color pictures of two Beutlers from the Volkswagen Beetle Coachbuild and Cabriolets book from Keith Seume & Bob Shall.

I know were the blue one is, but who can help me with tracing the white car that used to belong to Alain Vuileumier in the 80th. Were is this car now?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Regards
Patrick
pbaptist
13 years ago
Björn Schewe posted two pictures of a late style Beutler on thesamba. It looks like we can add a new car to the survivors list as this car was not shown before.

That makes the list to 8 cars

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Regards
Patrick
zelensis61
13 years ago
Nice car but I think this one is not a VW drivetrain. I asume the engine is in front. I do not see air intakes in the back. Anyone knows? Maybe bjoern.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
pbaptist
13 years ago
Hi Peter

You are right, this is not a VW based Beutler, it is a Simca

Regards
Patrick
zelensis61
10 years ago
Patrick, do you know the black split beutler pick up from VW, the one with the sunroof? It was in Essen 2 years ago. I think I have a pict somewhere...just need to find where:roll:

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
pbaptist
10 years ago

Patrick, do you know the black split beutler pick up from VW, the one with the sunroof? It was in Essen 2 years ago. I think I have a pict somewhere...just need to find where:roll:

Originally Posted by: zelensis61 

He Peter,

I have not been here for awale.

Yes, I know that car. Is it confirmed to be a real Beutler build VW pick-up?
I have pictures of other "VW Beutler Pick-ups", but have difficulty to know what is real and what is self made

Here some pictures:
 beutlervwpickup51.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  294239.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  294240.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Beutler%20Pick-up_54.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  391084.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
10 years ago
The black one is real, the green one is an oval and was seen long time ago at Raoul's hallen next to his Pick up. The red one was for sale some time agon on Ebay. It was not listed as a beutler but another conversion, localy made if I remember well. The grey one was a replica I think.

Anyone else with info on these? :thumbup:
pbaptist
10 years ago

The black one is real, the green one is an oval and was seen long time ago at Raoul's hallen next to his Pick up. The red one was for sale some time agon on Ebay. It was not listed as a beutler but another conversion, localy made if I remember well. The grey one was a replica I think.

Anyone else with info on these? :thumbup:

Hi Peter

This is good info. I will add the black one to my overview and hope other people can add some info on the green and grey one.

Patrick
pbaptist
10 years ago
What about this one.

real or replica?

beutlervwcombi.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago
What about this one.  wag.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  wag1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
10 years ago

What about this one.

real or replica?

Originally Posted by: pbaptist 

Is that not a Meeussen owned by a Belgian guy?

:twisted:ET  minicoxmeeussen.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
zelensis61
10 years ago

What about this one.

real or replica?

Originally Posted by: pbaptist 

Not a Beutler and not a Meeusen, One Off in hands of Geoffrey Spitaels Belgium. The second one is also a one off....probably central or south America, not sure.

pbaptist
10 years ago

Not a Beutler and not a Meeusen, One Off in hands of Geoffrey Spitaels Belgium. The second one is also a one off....probably central or south America, not sure.

Thank you

zelensis61
8 years ago

The red pick up is not a Beutler - it´s a Fischer. Search for Fischer on the forum.

Originally Posted by: JD 

Picking up an older thread...; JD, if you are around. I want to find out more about the Fischer pick up as someone asked me on that one ? Can you or someone else give extra light about its origine?
Thanks.

JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
8 years ago

Picking up an older thread...; JD, if you are around. I want to find out more about the Fischer pick up as someone asked me on that one ? Can you or someone else give extra light about its origine?
Thanks.

It belonged to my friend Andreas Augenstein (Adde), who is one of the guys who make a the Steiner Rad wheels.
I saw him at Bad Camberg, so i could have asked him. Don't know how much more he knows about it than what was on his blog though.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage