Rich Oakley
13 years ago
Does anybody know the whereabouts of a light coloured, possibly white '56 Oval, reg number RTR760
Cheers,
Rich.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
lifeintheslowlane
13 years ago

Does anybody know the whereabouts of a light coloured, possibly white '56 Oval, reg number starting with RTR760?

Cheers,
Rich.

Rich Oakley wrote:

No sorry Rich...but RTR 717 a Ford Thames van was owned by my next door neighbour in the 1950s. I still remember most of the car numbers from our road in the 1950s...there weren't many of them :?

John.
Rich Oakley
13 years ago

No sorry Rich...but RTR 717 a Ford Thames van was owned by my next door neighbour in the 1950s. I still remember most of the car numbers from our road in the 1950s...there weren't many of them :?

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

A trip down Memory Lane for you then John :lol: 'TR' was Hampshire as you probably already know. I'd much rather have the VW than the Thames van though.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
lifeintheslowlane
13 years ago

A trip down Memory Lane for you then John :lol: 'TR' was Hampshire as you probably already know. I'd much rather have the VW than the Thames van though.

Rich Oakley wrote:

Actually I always thought "TR" was specifically Southampton. The mayor's limo is "TR 1"...Tim Rice has tried quite a few times to buy it.

John.