brille52
13 years ago
I always dreamed to own a car which has my age - year and month :wink:
Thanks Reini ! :beer:

a8)  Porsche 356 A 024.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Porsche 356 A 026.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Porsche 356 A 022.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Porsche 356 A 016.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
13 years ago
Very cool! 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
13 years ago
Nice...now add some stickers from Rothmans...and rolllllll it :lol:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
oval56
13 years ago
Andreas, very cool this 356 :wink: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
brille52
13 years ago
:d :d - I know, what you mean,Peter,but it has not my age :wink: !

a8)  DSC03347.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
13 years ago
Hang on, if it's your age - shouldn't it be a split-windshield? :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
13 years ago

:d :d - I know, what you mean,Peter,but it has not my age :wink: !

a8)

brille52 wrote:

I was thinking you were younger...then the offroader:lol:

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
vintagevw
13 years ago
So something between 1957 and 1959? :beer:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
brille52
13 years ago
Exactly! UNFORTUNATELY, you are right! :wink:  Porsche 356 A 011.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Standard split
13 years ago

Hang on, if it's your age - shouldn't it be a split-windshield? :lol:

pre67vw wrote:

Hmm, thought that Porsche cars were all post war :twisted:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
brille52
13 years ago
The BIG brother :wink:

a8)  DSC06337.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC06340.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
13 years ago
It`s always interesting to visit Reini - you`ll never know, what you will find !:wink:

a8)  CIMG2433.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  CIMG2434.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
13 years ago

It`s always interesting to visit Reini - you`ll never know, what you will find !:wink:

a8)

brille52 wrote:

:thumbup:

Wow!! :drool:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
vintagebug
13 years ago

I always dreamed to own a car which has my age - year and month :wink:

brille52 wrote:

Me too- and a few months ago I spotted a splitscreen ambulance for sale which was manufactured on the exact same day I was born!! I didn't buy it for 2 reasons- 1. I don't really need an ambulance and 2. I don't have the money... 😞

Lovely Porsche you have!

Dave

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
brille52
12 years ago
Maybe someone likes to see this pics - another one is ready for the road ! As I said before, going to Reinis place is always something very special..... :wink:
Btw - it`s a `51 Karosserie GLASER .

a8)  Foto_2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Foto_3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Foto_4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Foto_5.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
12 years ago

The BIG brother :wink:

a8)

brille52 wrote:

Servus, Adreas. You should switch the license plates on those.... :d

brille52
12 years ago
:d :d A good idea, Peter !! Unfortunately it`s not possible....It is also not possible, to get an italian license plate for the Big brother - only in Germany you can receive the Tüv, if you work together with them. Thatswhy, when I drive the "Bergziege",I am a German guy !!:wink:

a8)
brille52
12 years ago
:beer:  [email protected] You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
12 years ago
....still around and having fun with ......

a  Kopie von Passo dello Stelvio 003.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
11 years ago
Nr. 12 ( 5012 ) ready to go ....:beer:  Foto%203.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Foto%204.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.