Bjoern
  • Bjoern
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
A group of Hebmüller-owners wants to celebrate a small Hebmüller meeting in Wolfsburg. They wants to found a kind of club where all Hebmüller-owners are welcome. The meeting will be held from the 11th to 13nd of august 2006 - in face to the Stiftung Automuseum of Wolfsburg. I'll give you more informations as I get it from the Organisator.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Andy Sparks
17 years ago
That's got to be one of the smallest VW meetings ever, hasn't it?

Look forward to the pictures though.

Sparky
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
six-o-one
17 years ago

That's got to be one of the smallest VW meetings ever, hasn't it?

Look forward to the pictures though.

Sparky

"Andy Sparks" wrote:

Not just for VW based Hebmüllers! :wink:
Bjoern
  • Bjoern
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
As I heard, 15 cars have signed in for the meeting. Christian Grundmann and me are the onliest participants at this moment, who wants to come with their Type 14as. Plus the Hebs of the Volkswagen-collection. The other cars are based on Opel Admiral, Opel Kapitän, Hanomag Sturm, Borgward Hansa and whatever. I will hope, that we get some more Hebs for this meeting...  4936.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
six-o-one
17 years ago
Hi Bjoern,
I like the idea of a Hebmüller club, but I don't think my car will be able to take part in the meeting in Wolfsburg in August. :cry:

How many Hebmüller bodies are still known to exist based on other cars, and are most still located in Germany?

Regards,

six-o-one 😃