Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
chrisbug91
12 years ago
Thats been on the bay for a good few months now.
1975 1300 (1 family owned)
Rob Mac UK
12 years ago
Seen that, it has loads of wrong parts on it.
64rotbox
12 years ago
"HAVE YOU READ THIS MONTHS VOLKSWORLD?????? THE OLD BEETLES ARE THIS YEARS MUST HAVE CARS, THE OLDER THE BETTER !!!!! AND IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN AN ORIGINAL UK RHD 55 !! HAVE YOU SEEN BEETLE CRISIS ON TV? JUST BEING REPEATED AT THE MOMENT - THEY PAID £9,000 FOR A SHELL AND PARTS, IT DID HAVE A LARGE ENGINE WITH IT, BUT HARDLY ANY PARTS......."

Pfft. And stop bloody shouting.
You can call me Al.
Rattletrap
12 years ago

"HAVE YOU READ THIS MONTHS VOLKSWORLD?????? THE OLD BEETLES ARE THIS YEARS MUST HAVE CARS, THE OLDER THE BETTER !!!!! AND IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN AN ORIGINAL UK RHD 55 !! HAVE YOU SEEN BEETLE CRISIS ON TV? JUST BEING REPEATED AT THE MOMENT - THEY PAID £9,000 FOR A SHELL AND PARTS, IT DID HAVE A LARGE ENGINE WITH IT, BUT HARDLY ANY PARTS......."

Pfft. And stop bloody shouting.

64rotbox wrote:

Ah Volksworld the buyer's Bible to what is this year's best buy and investment.

I have to say that by the present values of old VWs, this RHD oval, though certainly not 'time-warp' is worthy of a bid, you never know you may land it for a lower price than the classified price given. Shame that its a late '55, so not the more desireable and 'split-window solid' ribbed-door car, so I'd not bid myself.:sleep:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
Denz
12 years ago

Shame that its a late '55

Rattletrap wrote:

[-x

A great year for Ovals!
Lost64
12 years ago
Did this car not belong to the guy who edited the Historic VW Club newsletter in the early '80's? The name Ian Smith rings a bell, but advancing age and too much red wine might have dulled the memory!

Gavin
Rattletrap
12 years ago

[-x

A great year for Ovals!

Denz wrote:

Better for pre August ones.:p

This post has been amended - again:x
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378