Bjoern
  • Bjoern
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
12 years ago
HO 2013 

The registration for 2013 is waiting for your sign-in...
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
12 years ago

HO 2013 

The registration for 2013 is waiting for your sign-in...

Bjoern wrote:

Only 15 months to go... :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
fantakid
12 years ago
Hi Rob,
i know it is still some time - but if you want you can wait 12 months untill you sign in :wink:
pre67vw
12 years ago

Hi Rob,
i know it is still some time - but if you want you can wait 12 months untill you sign in :wink:

fantakid wrote:

But if I leave it 12 months, will there still be a place for me? :shock:

Hopefully, I'll need a space by the church :wink: :thumbup:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Bjoern
  • Bjoern
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
12 years ago
As a thank for all our friends from the UK who always have the long trip to Hessisch Oldendorf, we decided to start the registration at the Volksworld Show next weekend. I was also surprised that the registration has beed started yet - but our webmaster doesen't have time in the following days because he has to work at the Techno Classica Expo in Essen. More than 130 registered participants after less than 24 hours - and 15 month to the show - I feel a little bit fear about 2013 😉
zelensis61
12 years ago
Just found out this on another site :wink:

I just registered the BBT participating cars for BBT and friends... we will organise the BBT Open House and Convoy again. Everybody highly invited. Some new surprises to discover!

I'm looking forward too see You all there!

Bob, BBT

That is again fantastic fantakid :d :beer: news...
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
klaus53
12 years ago
I've just signed up. I know there's ages to go but I'm already looking forward to it!
1961 Type 1/11