AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago
Has the pre 67 site having a stand or some sort of meeting place. so people can put faces to names?

Andy w
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
GKL 7
11 years ago
There is usually a little get together around the inner circle.Spot Rob and a group seems to grow.
I'm waiting to put a face to a 60'' chest:wink:
AW
  • AW
11 years ago

There is usually a little get together around the inner circle.Spot Rob and a group seems to grow.
I'm waiting to put a face to a 60'' chest:wink:

GKL 7 wrote:

Be afraid be very afraid :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :omg:  P1010202.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
Any one know what the cost is to get in ???????????????????

Andy w
RoRoVw
11 years ago
£8.00 for adults and £1.00 for children aged between 4 and 14, children under 4 are free. Admission does not cover entry to look around the Hall itself. Dogs allowed on leads.
beefykeefy
11 years ago

Have been looking forward to this show; let's hope the rain stays away, and the ground isn't a mire.
pre67vw
11 years ago

Have been looking forward to this show; let's hope the rain stays away, and the ground isn't a mire.

beefykeefy wrote:

Yep me to. I was half wondering if it might get cancelled... it's not going to be pleasant if it's all flooded. 😞
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
11 years ago
nice and boggy! better pack me toothbrush for the tyre treads :lol:
vintagebug
11 years ago

Yep me to. I was half wondering if it might get cancelled... it's not going to be pleasant if it's all flooded. 😞

pre67vw wrote:

:omg: :omg:

How bad is it down that way? We haven't had any rain here so I really don't know what the current conditions are like at Stanford Hall- I hope it doesn't get cancelled as we're coming quite a distance to the show...

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Robb
11 years ago
i live about 40mins from Stanford in the midlands and its been raining for the last 2 weeks. rained this morning, but has stopped now......says cloud for sunday. bet the fields at stanford are like a marsh! :shock:
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
Ive got some old snow chains for a beetle if you want to borrow them :rofl: :rofl:

Andy W Ps thanks for the info Rob on the entry price to Stanford
vintagebug
11 years ago

I hope we won't need snow chains :wink: (although the ski areas are still open up here). Sounds like a wet suit & flippers might be required though!

I'll bring my waterproofs...

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
pre67vw
11 years ago
It's been raining everyday since they announced it was a drought and there is a hosepipe ban. Crazy to see rivers flooding, floods accross roads etc. in a drought :cry:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
Any one taking a Schwimmwagen :d

Andy W
52deluxebug
11 years ago
I live in the grounds of Stanford Hall, and trust me, its WET! Never seen it so wet before. Bring your welly-gogs!

However, I am on hand with my Defender (yes, its a Landrover and its British) to pull anyone out who gets stuck in the mud. I ask for a donation to Cancer Research in return!

I did hear that they're hiring in some gridding to form roads, which will help, but they can't put it everywhere.

See you all Sunday

Barcs

PS - I'll be being dragged about the show with a Beagle puppy, so stop me and say hi if you see me!
Is frequently found with a glass of wine in one hand and a vintage vw part in the other
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
Just read a weather report and it says -9 and snow forcast for the bank holiday weekend. its funny but i can remember going to Stanford hall many years ago and it was snowing 😞 So the snow chains may be needed after all :wink: pitty thay dont fit a Polo.

Andy W
Robb
11 years ago

I live in the grounds of Stanford Hall

52deluxebug wrote:

:omg:

should we call you Lord Stanford? :rofl:

Swinford Village right? lovely place to live :thumbup:
52deluxebug
11 years ago
hahaha

I've been called worse :d

Stanford-on-Avon really, but its all nice around there.

Is frequently found with a glass of wine in one hand and a vintage vw part in the other
Robb
11 years ago
yer i can see why you picked there, lovely village.

hope the lanes dry up!

keep us posted on the road dry-ness situation etc please Barclay :thumbup:
beefykeefy
11 years ago

I live in the grounds of Stanford Hall, and trust me, its WET! Never seen it so wet before. Bring your welly-gogs!

However, I am on hand with my Defender (yes, its a Landrover and its British) to pull anyone out who gets stuck in the mud. I ask for a donation to Cancer Research in return!

I did hear that they're hiring in some gridding to form roads, which will help, but they can't put it everywhere.

See you all Sunday

Barcs

PS - I'll be being dragged about the show with a Beagle puppy, so stop me and say hi if you see me!

52deluxebug wrote:

Oh crap... I shan't be bringing my Beetle then :omg: