BEETLE MAN
  • BEETLE MAN
  • 85.4% (Honored)
  • Regular Topic Starter
9 years ago
Good Evening

What are peoples thoughts if i were to leave a note in/on your car to express my interest incase you ever thought of selling.:roll:

Sponsor

(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
lifeintheslowlane
9 years ago
BEETLE MAN wrote:

Good Evening

What are peoples thoughts if i were to leave a note in/on your car to express my interest incase you ever thought of selling.:roll:

It's called being "proactive". As long as you write a polite and complimentary note I can't see anyone taking offence. What's the worst they're going to do...screw up your note and bin it...hardly a risk is it.

John.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
9 years ago
I'd take it as a compliment... but it's never happened nor probably ever will :lol:
Rob Amos

Happiness is a stock VW

BEETLE MAN
  • BEETLE MAN
  • 85.4% (Honored)
  • Regular Topic Starter
9 years ago
pre67vw wrote:

I'd take it as a compliment... but it's never happened nor probably ever will :lol:

If you receive a note it will probably be me then:d

pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
9 years ago
BEETLE MAN wrote:

a note in

Just read this again, actually - if you left a note in my car I'd be a bit worried, but on would be fine.

Rob Amos

Happiness is a stock VW

Robb
  • Robb
  • 100% (Exalted)
9 years ago
i did it, now i own the one owner, full service history 72 camper.

with my 67, i put a wanted Ad on Vzi, found the owner and asked for first refusal- few years later i bought it :thumbup:

Rattletrap
9 years ago
I really hate advertising cars to sell, even if I am considering letting something go.

Someone expressing a sensible interest by leaving a note on my car parked in the street is a more likely way I'd sell. But then, I don't often leave anything parked out in the street.

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:

Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook! :d

http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 

Rattletrap
9 years ago
I don't know if this thread means that you are actually looking to buy an early Beetle, Beetleman but you're welcome to PM me if you are.
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:

Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook! :d

GKL 7
  • GKL 7
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
Rattletrap wrote:

I don't often leave anything parked out in the street.

NO,you've got to drive them first.

Sorry,i couldn't stop myself:oops:

BEETLE MAN
  • BEETLE MAN
  • 85.4% (Honored)
  • Regular Topic Starter
9 years ago
pre67vw wrote:

Just read this again, actually - if you left a note in my car I'd be a bit worried, but on would be fine.

When i meant in it (i mean at a show) if the window was slightly down. :roll:

Rattletrap
9 years ago
GKL 7 wrote:

NO,you've got to drive them first.

Sorry,i couldn't stop myself:oops:

[-x George