hernandez
11 years ago
Hi guys. I'm a new member to this forum. I found you, when I was looking to see who was going the the Euro shows this year. My name is Jim Hughes, I come from a place called Dunfermline in Scotland. I've been doing the vw thing for a long time, mostly vans, before it became popular. Nice to meet you all
Kind regards
Jim:thumbup:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
Hi Jim and welcome :d

Andy W
vintagebug
11 years ago
Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another vintage-VW buffer north of the border! :smile:

I see from another post that you're going to Hessisch- we're planning on driving over from Glasgow, meeting up with RoRoVW and 6 or 7 other vintage VWs in Hull, then catching the Hull-Rotterdam ferry on the Wednesday night. We'll then all be joining up with the BBT convoy in Belgium. If you would like to join in I'm sure Rob (RoRoVW) wouldn't mind...

Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
RoRoVw
11 years ago

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another vintage-VW buffer north of the border! :smile:

I see from another post that you're going to Hessisch- we're planning on driving over from Glasgow, meeting up with RoRoVW and 6 or 7 other vintage VWs in Hull, then catching the Hull-Rotterdam ferry on the Wednesday night. We'll then all be joining up with the BBT convoy in Belgium. If you would like to join in I'm sure Rob (RoRoVW) wouldn't mind...

Dave

vintagebug wrote:

Of course not - the more the merrier, Jim will be very welcome.

Rob.
hernandez
11 years ago
Cheers guys, but were heading for the Newcastle port, then onto Amsterdam What time do you all arrive on the Thursday morning. From memory, we are 9.30 am. Either way you'll probably see us on the road, a blue and white 65 Devon tiptop camper, in almost original paint. :thumbup: Beware the police when you arrive will breathalyse you as you leave the boat, this happened 2 years ago when we last went