chthemonkey
10 years ago
Not long now just over 10 days till the show or next wednesday when a few guys from historic club me as well get the ferry and the journey begins:omg:
vintagebug
10 years ago
Just thought I'd post this up for anyone who might be looking for a last-minute hotel room for Hessisch- a few people in our large "group" have dropped out of going to the show for various reasons, which means that their hotel rooms have been cancelled. So if anyone wants a place to stay, try here as they may still have the rooms available:-

https://www.waldhotel-muehlenhof.de/home/ 

It's only about 5 miles north of Hessisch. The rooms that have been cancelled are 1 x family room (ie double bed plus 2 kids beds) and 1 x double room. I don't know if these rooms are still available, but it might be worth a try.

We'll also be cancelling a single room tomorrow.

Good luck if you go for it!

Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
vintagevw
10 years ago
I'm looking forward to see you guys!
A just finished project of mine will be there too. :wink:  012 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
classiccult
10 years ago
Hello Vintage VW Fans.
Hessisch Oldendorf was a dream.
Photos from HO 2013 
Greetings
Lutz
six-o-one
10 years ago

Hello Vintage VW Fans.
Photos from HO 2013 
Greetings
Lutz

classiccult wrote:

Excellent photos, thanks for sharing them. :thumbup:
vintagevw
10 years ago
It was great to see all you guys back!
Yan, you have to come more out with your heb.:wink:  052 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
ianmac
10 years ago

Hello Vintage VW Fans.
Photos from HO 2013 
Greetings
Lutz

classiccult wrote:

Yes excellent photos! Thanks for sharing.

What a brilliant week, HO has to be the best Vw show on earth. Nice to meet some of you guys and made even better by the fact the old Bus didn't miss a beat (except when I rather foolishly ran out of petrol :omg: ), also my trip down the river in a schwimmwagen left me really wanting one... A lot 😎
Fernando Pal
10 years ago
Thanks for the photos
EXCELLENT METING:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Me, my daugther and my car 5700klms for
Lisbon---Burgos---Tours---Paris---Hessisch Oldendorf---Paris---Burgos----Lisbon--Cascais

FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
vintagebug
10 years ago
It was great to see you at Hessisch, Fernando, and I'm glad you, your daughter & your car made it there & back without any problems!

And your next big VW trip is.... ??

:thumbup:
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Fernando Pal
10 years ago

It was great to see you at Hessisch, Fernando, and I'm glad you, your daughter & your car made it there & back without any problems!

And your next big VW trip is.... ??

:thumbup:

vintagebug wrote:

Dave, alô my friend, my car is the BEST :d :d :d :d
Thanks for you, and your hife.
I like to see you in Hessisch Oldendorf.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
And the next trip is....................i don´t no, because i´m depending for the TROIKA in Portugal:d :d :d :d
Dave you have photos of the metting, send to me please, for my email [email protected]
Thanks
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971