10 years ago
Thanks Julian, advert deleted.

Rob
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JULIANROBINSON
10 years ago
Thank you.

I thought it was and sent a "test email"... the reply..

Hello,
Its still for sale.The van is in great condition and its ready to work, garage kept and accident free. The mileage is real and I never had any problems with the engine. The van looks and works just perfect.This van got full service history.. I bought it from UK and it is still registered here.. I have all the papers of the van in my name, I will let it go for £4,500 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will list the van on eBay Motors for £4,500 buy it now price and I will send you the link to my listing, so you can buy it immediate.
As soon as you will secure the founds to eBay, the delivery will begin and the van will be delivered to you in max. 48 hours.
In case you are not familiar with them, please read their eBay Buyer Protection Program and will see that the transaction is 100% covered up to £50,000. You will receive the van with all the documents. As you know, eBay is the best company in online transactions where the distance is a problem. If you are a serious buyer and have the funds available, I will list it on eBay for you, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
I'm using eBay to sell it safely, since I'm not able to make the sale in person. You don't have to worry, it will be a safe transaction, since it will covered by eBay Buyer Protection Program. Let me know if you are ready to buy it and I will give you more info.
I'm waiting for your e-mail.
Thank you.

www.vwoval.co.uk
pre67vw
10 years ago
Yep, I got the same reply.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW