AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hi any body tell me if this 58 is still around. the reg is TJF 52
Last seen out Lincolon way  58 bug.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rattletrap
9 years ago

Hi any body tell me if this 58 is still around. the reg is TJF 52
Last seen out Lincolon way

Originally Posted by: AW 

How close some of these registation numberrs get. I used to own TJJ 62 a 1949 Standard:mellow:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
Sunroof53
9 years ago
That's my old 58 .i rescued it from a garage in peterborough and was my first body off restoration .One side was very good but the other was totally rotten .it was completely standard when I sold it but the last time I saw it the original interior was gone and the car was lowered .i didn't have much money at the time (over 22 years ago ) and I rewired the whole car in just red and black cable .The car was a very nice and rare light bronze .
The registration was the original but because the po had not renewed the old style log book it was non tranfeable .i imagine it would have been quite valuable otherwise .Sold it to man in Sheffield as I had a young family at the time .

Mike .
Dubster
9 years ago
Was taxed until a year ago.

The vehicle details for TJF 52 are:
Date of Liability 01 05 2013
Date of First Registration 01 01 1993
Year of Manufacture 1958
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1192cc
COâ‚‚ Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N