Rattletrap
9 years ago
Another magazine in the shops for VW fans:

https://www.vwvibe.com/ 

I've seen some in Tesco :mellow:

Not for the purist though:omg:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
lifeintheslowlane
9 years ago
Hmmm...a "VW lifestyle" magazine. I can hardly wait to get my hands on a copy.
John.
pre67vw
9 years ago
The last 'lifestyle' magazine was TotalVW and that didn't last too long, but maybe the time is right now...

It's a shame there's no vintage mag anymore, maybe I should start one? One of these new fangled 'online only' magazines?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
9 years ago

The last 'lifestyle' magazine was TotalVW and that didn't last too long, but maybe the time is right now...

It's a shame there's no vintage mag anymore, maybe I should start one? One of these new fangled 'online only' magazines?

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

I don't remember "Total VW" as a "lifestyle" mag. It was from Jazz Publishing who produce David Eccles's "VW Camper & Commercial"

https://aircooledclassicsmagazine.com/blog/ 
John.
1974dudley
9 years ago
Hi Rob, Im in for a subscription if you wanna start a new vintage one. Bought the new mag and had a quick flick through it but dont think its for me. Shouldnt be reading mags at the minute as I just got the split van back home from painters today so not much time left as its booked on the ferry on the 17th for bug jam and its pretty much a rolling shell without mot. Just got to get the finger out and get the two split cars painted now. What about a digital stock and old speed vintage magazine or ezine.
bigoval
9 years ago
Rob - if you do ever get a proper vintage mag out there - can I have a good old fashioned paper copy? Even if it costs more....

Still can't beat a paper mag to read!
Stocker
9 years ago

Am up for a new vintage mag too. Old fashioned Paper copy please
lifeintheslowlane
9 years ago

Am up for a new vintage mag too. Old fashioned Paper copy please

Originally Posted by: Stocker 

If Rob does them as a downloadable file you can print them off yourself.:smile:

John.
bigoval
9 years ago

If Rob does them as a downloadable file you can print them off yourself.:smile:

Originally Posted by: lifeintheslowlane 

Not really the same though is it?
pre67vw
9 years ago

I don't remember "Total VW" as a "lifestyle" mag.

Originally Posted by: lifeintheslowlane 

Maybe it was the flat4 magazine around the same time? I'm easily confused in my old age...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
9 years ago
The trouble with a paper copy is that is when it all gets expensive, plus you'd need someone with real experience in publishing.

The ezine route is low cost and low risk, although I agree it's not the same.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
9 years ago

Maybe it was the flat4 magazine around the same time? I'm easily confused in my old age...

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

It does get a bit confusing around that time as the "Flat4" magazine morphed into "TotalVW".

John.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
😳  10492039_807539389280290_7691236379727836945_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
9 years ago

[-x

Originally Posted by: AW 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW