BazooooL
9 years ago
well after a day wondering why I cant post a "hello" message in the "introduction" thread the penny finally dropped so here I am :roll:

Hello :smile:

briefly.............getting on a bit, had numerous VWs of old, some of them, like most people, I regret selling, had a toy with other makes but pined for another Beetle

so, got a 65 Beetle cabrio, currently being taken very close back to stock again

Cheers
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rattletrap
9 years ago
Hello BazooooL and welcome.

Yes I know the feeling having had many VWs and regretting parting with some.

Good to hear you're taking your cabrio back to stock - maybe some pics later?:smile:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
pre67vw
9 years ago
Welcome to the forum! As a '65 cabrio owner myself, yes lets see some pics!!

:beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
BazooooL
9 years ago
I`ll get some pics up soon
Fernando Pal
9 years ago
Hello BazooooL and welcome.
And photos your car:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
BazooooL
9 years ago
[img]UserPostedImage [/img]
pre67vw
9 years ago
Lovely!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
9 years ago
didn't that car used to be lowered and on fuch wheels? in Volksworld a few years ago now.
BazooooL
9 years ago

didn't that car used to be lowered and on fuch wheels? in Volksworld a few years ago now.

Originally Posted by: Robb 

could well have been as it was for sale with fuch alloys - I bought it without the snazzy wheels & a few other bits :thumbup: