JULIANROBINSON
7 years ago
Hello!

Can anyone confirm what colour running board covers my '62 Pearl White Beetle should have? Black? Sand Beige?

Thank you
www.vwoval.co.uk
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
onion
7 years ago
JULIANROBINSON
7 years ago
todays investigations revealed..

UserPostedImage

Beige!

www.vwoval.co.uk
JULIANROBINSON
7 years ago

Beige

Originally Posted by: onion 

Thank you!

www.vwoval.co.uk
Orby1
7 years ago
Hi Ju,
I'm at work at the mo and the network won't allow me to look at this site to check, but it's a website I've used before and I'm pretty sure they do very good quality running board covers in correct colours. I'm sure you have a source, but maybe this info might help you.
It's a one man band service in Germany, the guy's called Norbert, his English is ok and he's always tried very hard to give me exactly what I've needed.

www.kaefervwrostfrei.de/index_e.html

All the best,
Julian.
onion
7 years ago
I may have some NOS ones in the shed.Let me now if you want me to look for them. Owen
JULIANROBINSON
7 years ago

Hi Ju,
I'm at work at the mo and the network won't allow me to look at this site to check, but it's a website I've used before and I'm pretty sure they do very good quality running board covers in correct colours. I'm sure you have a source, but maybe this info might help you.
It's a one man band service in Germany, the guy's called Norbert, his English is ok and he's always tried very hard to give me exactly what I've needed.

www.kaefervwrostfrei.de/index_e.html

All the best,
Julian.

Originally Posted by: Orby1 

That's an interesting link. Thank you. Ju!

www.vwoval.co.uk
JULIANROBINSON
7 years ago

I may have some NOS ones in the shed.Let me now if you want me to look for them. Owen

Hello. I've ordered some Wolfsburg West complete running boards from Autocraft... Hopefully good items?

If not then I may need to rummage in your shed... I'm going to get the old running boards blasted and powder coated... just in case...

I will visit you soon... honest!
www.vwoval.co.uk
spillo491
7 years ago

I'm interested .... let me know 😉