splitvws
17 years ago
Hi, I live in Califorina and have been into vintage vws since the mid 80s. I have had several splitwindows and currently drive a 50 Heb. I look foward to the topics on vintage verts and Hebs.

Dave
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
17 years ago
Welcome to the forum Dave, does your Heb have a body number?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
splitvws
17 years ago
Body #14-0595 Feb 9th 1950
pre67vw
17 years ago
Ah, the ex Steve Woods and then ex Andy Spilkoman car... Very nice!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
17 years ago
Hi there Dave.
Welcome a board.

Nice to know you got that Heb. I will update my list right away. :shock:
If you have info on the history about your car and you want to let me know You can send me a mail. I whould be glad to send you something back . :wink:

Greetings. Peter
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
merz356
17 years ago

Hi, I live in Califorina and have been into vintage vws since the mid 80s. I have had several splitwindows and currently drive a 50 Heb. I look foward to the topics on vintage verts and Hebs.

Dave

"splitvws" wrote:

Hey Dave !
Nice to see your around.....

I am driving the Heb to Kelly Park, if you want to hook up and drive yours,will be crashing at my Friends Sat. night in Montclair(oakland hills) he is having a party your welcome to come by. There will be a few cars you would like to see !

The Bus found a new home last weekend :wink:

Mark
splitvws
17 years ago
new member photo of heb  8782.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
splitvws
17 years ago
here is another photo of the car  8783.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
17 years ago
Very nice looking car 😃
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW