chris.james
16 years ago
i need the outer skrapers for a standard oval.does any one no where i can get them.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
djkeev
16 years ago
Good Morning

It would help to know what year you are speaking of ?
I also assume by standard beetle that you don't have any chrome on the car, all trim is painted??

I now scrapers back to 53 are readily available but am unaware if they are with a painted trim. I would guess that they are bright finish. You could of course always sand and carefully paint them yourself.

If you need sources let me know.

Dave
"If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, when will you find the time to do it over again later?"
djkeev
16 years ago
Good Morning

It would help to know what year you are speaking of ?
I also assume by standard beetle that you don't have any chrome on the car, all trim is painted??

I now scrapers back to 53 are readily available but am unaware if they are with a painted trim. I would guess that they are bright finish. You could of course always sand and carefully paint them yourself.

If you need sources let me know.

Dave
"If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, when will you find the time to do it over again later?"
vintagevw
16 years ago
Belgian Standard beetles had chrome hubcaps, doorhandles (outside), fronthood and engine handle and headlight rings.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Jules
16 years ago
We have the regular 'shiny' outer scrapers in stock - German Quality!