BD55
  • BD55
  • Regular Topic Starter
16 years ago
https://cgi.ebay.de/Typ-15-A-Brezel-Kabriolett-Polizeiversion-Bj-27-9-1952_W0QQitemZ190199466380QQihZ009QQcategoryZ9873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem 

I cant read German that well,is this the real deal?  16027.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  16027.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
'50 Karmann
16 years ago
I'd say that was pukka.
The strenthening areas pictured below the rear seat certainly look Karmann.
Below the white paint you can see the original green,which looks very similar(same),to what i have seen on other early police vehicles.
Why not drop Bjoern from this site a PM he will possibly translate this advertisment for you.
usariemen
16 years ago
The thing is real. One of the latest split verts. Former police car, made 27. september 1952.

Add says:
missing split parts are engine lid, semas + boxes, rearview mirror, split bumpers, split fenders, split taillights, split aircleaner

existing split parts are body, floor, complete roof, doors, aluminium framed windows, rear seat and panels, 1952 engine but not the first one, speedo pod, split fronthood, front seats, rear apron with crank hole, gear box

Some welding will be neccessary but over all it seems quite solid.
Seller writes he actually can not make pics from the front because he can not move it out of the garage due to four flat tires.

Well sounds like an interesting project.

Master of my domaine.
BD55
  • BD55
  • Regular Topic Starter
16 years ago
Thanks for the translation. Front pictures would be nice, surely he has a foot pump
vintagevw
16 years ago
Is sold for a very reasonable price!
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
usariemen
16 years ago
It is not sold by the auction. The reserve wasn't met.
Master of my domaine.
vintagevw
16 years ago
Sorry, I didn't mention that :oops:
😃 😃 😃
Coming up for sale again?
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
fantakid
16 years ago
HI,
it will not come up for sale agian.
Bye Christian
Etzhold1
16 years ago

HI,
it will not come up for sale agian.
Bye Christian

"fantakid" wrote:

:idea: That means???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
fantakid
16 years ago
Because i know were it now is 😃
Bye Christian
Bjoern
16 years ago
Me too. Gratulations to the new owner. Its a very nice project and what is very interesting for me - it was an originaly Karmann delivered to the German Police. Today I asked me, how many Karmann Police Covertibles survived - and how many are really restaured as a Police-car...

UserPostedImage
pre67vw
16 years ago

Me too. Gratulations to the new owner. Its a very nice project and what is very interesting for me - it was an originaly Karmann delivered to the German Police. Today I asked me, how many Karmann Police Covertibles survived - and how many are really restaured as a Police-car...

UserPostedImage

"Bjoern" wrote:

Not many!! Congratulations to the new owner, looks like a great car!

UserPostedImage

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW