"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Rich Oakley
16 years ago

$57K
:?: :?: :?:
Que Pasa

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

Bargain!

47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
mrsherbie
16 years ago
I would MUCH rather have this '54 at £18.5k all done and instantly beautiful! ( not to mention already here in uk) I love the colour and have always thought this is a wonderful car. sigh..
( And I could have it back to stock in a jiffy! :wink: 😃 )

'54 for sale 

UserPostedImage

I just realised $57k is over £30k landed here in uk! Silly Sod! but good luck to him!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
48REME
15 years ago
Well it doesn't matter anyway coz he'll never get that money. Like all overpriced cars we keep seeing relisted time and time again on the Samba.
2splits
15 years ago

Well it doesn't matter anyway coz he'll never get that money. Like all overpriced cars we keep seeing relisted time and time again on the Samba.

"48REME" wrote:

Dunno. Quite a few cars last year went for the $50-$75k range. That car is nice, I saw it at a few shows last year. But probably not that $$$ worth.
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
48REME
15 years ago
I think this 1952 CCG sunroof car with nice original seats and good looks overall is a good deal for $25K. Rare car, ready to drive, mostly correct...that's worth it.  15261.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
2splits
15 years ago

I think this 1952 CCG sunroof car with nice original seats and good looks overall is a good deal for $25K. Rare car, ready to drive, mostly correct...that's worth it.

"48REME" wrote:

That car has been for sale quite a bit over the past year or two. Don't understand why.
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
48REME
15 years ago
That's true but he did reduce it by $5K...I think also that many people hesitate to part with $25K. I guess it seems more of a good deal for us in the UK because of the exchange rate.