Denz
  • Denz
  • Guest Topic Starter
15 years ago
So Pete, whats the crack?

For those of you that don't know, I've been trying to get a refund off this guy for £690 since March now, after Pete promised me one for some Beetle parts that were definately not as advertised and are no good to me. Pete offered a refund but threatened not too if I blabbed about how much of a t**t he really was. I played along, eager to get my money back but 5 months later and the guy has just been stringing me along. The guy refuses to answer daily phone calls, emails and PMs on just about every forum, coming up with lame excuses for not responding. The last straw was a message 2 weeks ago saying £300 had been sent to my bank but, funnily enough, nothing turned up.

Moderators, if you are reading this I strongly urge you to ban this guy from every website and forum you run.

Defintately BUYERS BEWARE. This guy will RIP YOU OFF, selling you parts at a premium price that are definately not as advertised and therefore not what you think you're getting. Once your hooked the 'aftersales service' is non-existent!

Pete, if you are the decent man that you say you are then why string me along for 5 months with nothing in return? I have been patient, more than happy to return these parts to you personally any day of the week. The fact that I can't use the shit you've sold me means that my Beetle resto is on hold and I have to let down decent sellers that have reserved me replacement parts. Please, prove me wrong, respond to this thread and give me the f**cking refund that you've promised!!!! :evil:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
mrsherbie
15 years ago
He does'nt seem to be answering calls from anyone at the moment.

I am disappointed to read Restowagen/VZI and what has gone on. He is not a friend of ours, just another beetle parts trader locally that I am aware of.
Luckily it seems the lifespan of a business based mostly on chopping up rhd Uk oval's has been short lived :shock:

I would HOPE that he considers giving up parts from his own vw's in place of those that he owes others if he cannot come up with the refunds or parts he owes.
That would be the decent thing to do :wink:

You being one of the nicest vw guys ( albeit one of the lowered types 😳 :d ) I have met this year I am sure you will get it resolved one way or the other.. hopefully he will realise that the vw scene is a small place with a long memory and if he wants to stay in this hobby he needs to sort all this out asap.

Anna

"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann