fantakid
15 years ago
Hi,
i just wanted to show you guys some pics of our 1951 coupe. After i brought yesterday my heb to the paint shop - we now started to restaure our coupe. We want to have the metallwork done to our show next year.
We will also restaure the ex Romy from Italy at the same time - so we will now do 2 old style Beeskow at the same time !:d
Bye Christian
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
15 years ago
Looking good Christian.
What about the ID Plate I see it is stamped 10/14 cxxxx or something....I think Cabrio but I can not read it.
That is strange, that they used 10/14 from the Hebmuller type model.:?:

You guy's are the most productive exclusive restorers I know of.
2 hebs in the shop, now 2 banana's, what is next...2 denzels. You already had 2 lawrences, 2 kubels, 2 schwimmers, 2 splits, 2s kdf's...
I know what is not going to be in the shop...2 zelensis cars :lol:

I hope I can see it in the flesh in june, if not before...

Greetings, Peter

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
overrestored
15 years ago
It is so nice to see this car getting restored... by those who know it best.

All those years it has been waiting! What about the rear fender skirts??? Will those be fabricated? These coupes look SO good with them.

UserPostedImage
protect me from what I want
SplitPersonality
15 years ago
Fantastic to see it finally happen to this jewel! Keep us posted regarding the Rometsch build number..
Graphite58
15 years ago
Hi Christian,

I still have the original seats for this car, in my garage. We must work out how they are going to get to you in Germany.

Regards

Ian
fantakid
15 years ago
Hi
here are some more pics from last week.On the pics you see our metall master Matthias and my friend Veit
The body is now by the sand blaster.
Ian - how about to give the parts to BBT ?
Bye Christian
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
fantakid
15 years ago
Bye the way Eric,
the car will of course get the fender skirts back.:lol:
Lenny
15 years ago

Hi Christian,

I still have the original seats for this car, in my garage. We must work out how they are going to get to you in Germany.

Regards

Ian

Graphite58 wrote:

I heard this same story a few years ago but never could seam to get them from you. :roll: :roll: Maybe Christian will have better luck.:lol: :lol:

Lenny
Lenny Copp

www.classicvws.com