SplitPersonality
15 years ago
Gents,
There is a thread on theSamba missing a response regarding the location of semaphores on Karmann Split Convertibles. Here:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=331249 

The question is - what is the location and size of the hole/cutout on a Karmann Split Convertible:
UserPostedImage

Also - I would like to know the size and location of the hole on an Oval Convertible - anyone?
UserPostedImage

Anyone on this side of the pond that could help two Norwegians with these measurements?

Thank you in forehand!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
15 years ago
I'll check mine and let you know!
Cost you a beer! :beer: :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
SplitPersonality
15 years ago

I'll check mine and let you know!
Cost you a beer! :beer: :lol:

vintagevw wrote:

No probs! Two beers at Hessisch!
vintagevw
15 years ago
Some pictures!
Last picture is took from the hole of the alu trim.  Afbeelding 974.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 976.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 979.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 980.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 981.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 981.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 982.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 983.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 984.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 985.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagebug
15 years ago
Thanks, I needed those measurements as well! It looks like you've just earned a third beer at Hessisch! (if I find you!) 🙂
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Don't worry you'll recognize him !
Its the guy who's walking arround with 10 to 15 botlles beer in his hands !:lol:
All donated by people, who Pascal was helping in the past to solve a problem !

Guido8)

vintagevw
15 years ago
I think I will throw up before I start drinking! :beer: :lol:
On the semaphore posts there is some vaseline, that's the reason they look dirty.
My wife don't need vaseline!:lol:
vintagebug
15 years ago

Don't worry you'll recognize him !
Its the guy who's walking arround with 10 to 15 botlles beer in his hands !:lol:
All donated by people, who Pascal was helping in the past to solve a problem !

Guido8)

Etzhold1 wrote:

If Pascal drinks 15 bottles of beer then I think he'll be the one with the problem the next morning!:lol: But I suppose I could always "carry" a few of his bottles for him... :beer:
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
vintagevw
15 years ago
If you want more pictures....., I'm a thirsty man! :beer: