Judson53
15 years ago
Weres the best place to get floor pans for my 53,dont mind spending a bit to get ones that fit :lol:

thanks
andy
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
15 years ago
These are meant to be really good!

Wolfsburg West Pans 
William
Judson53
15 years ago
Thanks for that :lol: just got to deal with the exchange rate ect :twisted:

wernt heritage doing beter quality ones as well
54 Gertie
15 years ago

Thanks for that :lol: just got to deal with the exchange rate ect :twisted:

wernt heritage doing beter quality ones as well

Judson53 wrote:

I heard that they stopped selling them a few weeks ago!:twisted: If you mean the red oxide heavy duty pans!
William
Judson53
15 years ago
Yeah that was what i was thinking of,oh well exchange rate it is then
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Yeah didnt think f the exchange rate! Bloody Sterling!:twisted:

Luckily (for us:wink: ) we got a big order from the states when the $ was a piece of crap!8)
William
15 years ago

Weres the best place to get floor pans for my 53,dont mind spending a bit to get ones that fit :lol:

thanks
andy

Judson53 wrote:

I havent found any that are Right... the shape unde rthe back seat at the rear of the pan is different on all the repro pans I've found..

We fitted the Red ones and cut them up! :roll:
www.vwoval.co.uk
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Hello again Andy!

There is a bloke on VZi selling a pair, a bit pricey in my opinion but I think that they are the best available!

They are the red heritage ones that Julian is talking about! Allthough im sure he is right, they are probably the best repros on the market and im sure a good restorer would be able to bodge them well enough!:wink:

https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=520186&highlight=heritage+red+fllor+pans&page=2 

Good luck!

Will
William
Judson53
15 years ago
HI

thanks for that,i brought the ones from wolfsburg west in the end:lol: :lol: there realy realy nice,and do look "corect"only problem is there for LHD and not RHD,but not a big problem!came with seat runners and jacking point aswell:lol:

thanks again :d