Etzhold1
14 years ago
Hi My friends,

First I would like to thank you guy's for all the support that I got In the hospital, I received Rob's card the 3th day after my first operation, In that time I was not able to read the card by myself, but a friendly good looking nurse was sitting next to me for a half hour and reading the card for me ! It was realy a great support and it came just in time because I had a few diffecult moments in the first 8 day's !
I received cards from all over the world from VW friends ! The nurses and doctors told me that they never had seen something like that, a room filled with (vw)Cards !
Normaly I had to stay 3/4 weeks in the hospital, I recovered very well, so I could go home after 2 weeks, but after 9 day's I had to go back for a small operation (1 day) !
Last monday I had to return back to the hospital for a other small operation , yesterday I came back home, and I feel great now, I can start eating regular food now instead of the crap that they where giving me ! I lost alot of weight, but I'm working on that now ! Next month they will start the chemo therapy, but the doctors promissed me that I would be able to visit HO ! I hope to met all of you there !
Best regards and thanks again for the great support !!

Guido
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
VW Stan
14 years ago
Nice to have you back!
Glad to hear everything is going well.

:d

It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Great news! :beer:

Would love to meet you soon, unfortunately we're not doing H.O :roll: :lol:
William
GKL 7
14 years ago
WELCOME HOME:wink:
55Kab
14 years ago
Great news, good to have you back on line Guido. I'm sure the good looking nurse helped! :wink:

Rich Oakley
14 years ago
Guido.

Very pleased to hear that you are getting better. Look forward to seeing you at HO.

Best wishes,
Rich.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Etzhold1
14 years ago
Thanks Guys,
I hope to seeing you all in HO this year !
Guido:wink:
pp
  • pp
14 years ago
Hey Guido, great to have you back on-line...!

And very good news that you're allowed to go to H.O. next month. For you, this "VW therapy" is probably the best way to get better :wink:

Take care,
Paul
www.ppress.be  - Classic Car Photography
tman
  • tman
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
It's great that you're back on here, Guido. I hope you make a speedy recovery. :d

Best wishes,
andrew
Andrew
195x Deluxe oval Beetle
Binz Doublecab
wolf
14 years ago
Great news that you are on your feet again, see you in HO :beer:
www.wolfparts.com
pre67vw
14 years ago
Good to have you back Guido! :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
14 years ago
Hi Guido,
Nice to read some things from you again.
About welcome back.....you were never away :lol:
Each time I look at this site, My toughts went to you8) .
Looking forward to speak to you in Hessisch, remembering what I told you last time:wink: .
Best regards. Peter
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
mrsherbie
14 years ago
Hooray! Hooray The old man is BACK! :d :d

UserPostedImage

Would love to meet you soon, unfortunately we're not doing H.O :roll: :lol:

54 Gertie wrote:

Dont worry, you and I can stay here lonely by ourselves and run riot across this forum instead! :wink: :beer: :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
lifeintheslowlane
14 years ago

Hooray! Hooray The old man is BACK! :d :d

UserPostedImage

mrsherbie wrote:

I'm back too...but I'm sure nobody noticed I was away.:cry:

But on the bright side it's good to hear Guido is back too.:d
John.
vintagebug
14 years ago
Welcome back Guido! :d

I might even buy you a beer in the hotel at H.O. (if your doctor allows you to have one! If he doesn't then I'll have it for you!! :lol: )

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
vintagevw
14 years ago
Welcome back on the net Guido.
Wish you also a speed recovery!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Sambaguy
14 years ago
Hi Guido,

Nice to hear that you are back!
I has been very silent here on the forum since you left last time. DonĀ“t rush the recovery let it take the time it needs. Good the hear that you are able to eat normal food again.

See you at Hessisch!

Sambaguy
brille52
14 years ago
:d :d :d :d :d GOOD NEWS,Guido !!!!!
Take care !!!!!!!
a8)
mrsherbie
14 years ago

I'm back too...but I'm sure nobody noticed I was away.:cry:

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

self inflicted got locked in the potting shed for days again does'nt count :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
johnshenry
14 years ago

Hi My friends,

First I would like to thank you guy's for all the support that I got In the hospital, I received Rob's card the 3th day after my first operation, In that time I was not able to read the card by myself, but a friendly good looking nurse was sitting next to me for a half hour and reading the card for me ! It was realy a great support and it came just in time because I had a few diffecult moments in the first 8 day's !
I received cards from all over the world from VW friends ! The nurses and doctors told me that they never had seen something like that, a room filled with (vw)Cards !
Normaly I had to stay 3/4 weeks in the hospital, I recovered very well, so I could go home after 2 weeks, but after 9 day's I had to go back for a small operation (1 day) !
Last monday I had to return back to the hospital for a other small operation , yesterday I came back home, and I feel great now, I can start eating regular food now instead of the crap that they where giving me ! I lost alot of weight, but I'm working on that now ! Next month they will start the chemo therapy, but the doctors promissed me that I would be able to visit HO ! I hope to met all of you there !
Best regards and thanks again for the great support !!

Guido

Etzhold1 wrote:

Great to hear from you again Guido, have been thinking of you. Best wishes with your recovery and chemo next month. I went through 2 rounds of chemo myself just a few months ago. It is tough, but it has served me well. I am hopefully all done with it. Keep the faith and know that we are all thinking of you...!!