pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well known for being into his bikes, looks like Ewan McGregor also likes his old VW's!

The first thing he did that I really loved was 'long way round' with Charlie Boorman, he came across as a really nice guy. There's something really intrusive about these photos that I don't like, he was obviously just going about his day and someone decided to photograph him doing it, but it looks like he takes it in his stride. I'll only post them here as they're already on the net anyway...

He's got great taste though, nice classic cars not messed with - and I love his Westy!! I wonder if he has any in Scotland?

gallery_enlarged-guess-who-bug-05282009-01.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  gallery_enlarged-guess-who-bug-05282009-12.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  gallery_enlarged-guess-who-vw-bus-photos-11302009-18.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
59 Ragtop
13 years ago

As you say that's a lovely Westie. The intrusion must be annoying, but he seems quite a chilled out guy, so i guess he must be used to it.
Robb
13 years ago
hes also got a rat look split pickup, and we saw him at OCTO 2009, nice guy 😎
Ivan
13 years ago
Both cars look lovely, and it's great to see he has joined our little world! Someone should mark his card about the snide toolkit in the Oval though 🙂
surrey67
13 years ago

Both cars look lovely, and it's great to see he has joined our little world! Someone should mark his card about the snide toolkit in the Oval though :-)

Ivan wrote:

And the missing clamp on the roofrack & the wrong fittings for the tent on the westy lol

1967 Westfalia SO42