zelensis61
13 years ago
Hello again.

While searching trough my picts looking for some info, I stumbled on some built sheets for Hebmullers. I speak of the cardboard strips witch contains : all possible numbers from one car, the date of delivery, the color, the place of delivery and if it is a type 14a or 15? So I asume Karmann got them also, as I have seen one, on witch the 15a was crossed-over and a type 14a stamp was not.
An example of one with some nrs erased for privacy is below.

If you have one, or you know who has one, let me know or better, send me a copy. This helps me to learn more on the hebmuller subject. I am sure there are others out there.
On all Hebmullers that I know, I only know 3 built sheets...I hope there are more.
All 3 have the color " elfenbein" end no where is written schwarz-elfenbein. I want to find out if there are others.

Thanks for your help.  card.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
13 years ago
:cry: Nobody?
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
heb623
13 years ago

:cry: Nobody?

zelensis61 wrote:

Yes ET and he is KORALLENROT!!!:lol:

:twisted: ET  heb_form2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
pre67vw
13 years ago
I have copies of a couple, mine say elfenbein as well.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
13 years ago

Yes ET and he is KORALLENROT!!!:lol:

:twisted: ET

heb623 wrote:

ET, That is not from your car....you almost fooled me.
As yours is BLACK. ( not your a:shock: s) :lol:
Is it?

Thanks for sharing. I asked this because I want to find out what colors are on it. An owner asked me what color he should paint his car, counting with the ID card.
I am pretty sure that the color is the one of the sidepanels. Not the complete car.

Any help is apreciated. Thanks8)
heb623
13 years ago

ET,
As yours is BLACK. ( not your a:shock: s) :lol:
Is it?

zelensis61 wrote:

Dear Peter,

You may have a wonderful knowledge of Hebmullers, .......but, .........................
you just don't know[-x sh.t about my a:shock:s, capiche?!?!:lol:

I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
GKL 7
13 years ago

Dear Peter,

You may have a wonderful knowledge of Hebmullers, .......but, .........................
you just don't know[-x sh.t about my a:shock:s, capiche?!?!:lol:

heb623 wrote:

:lol: