RoRoVw
  • RoRoVw
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago
Once again the Historic Beetle Display ("The Inner Circle") is to be held in front of the Hall on Sunday 1st May. As in 2010 the display is open to all beetles built before 31st July 1960. It isn't only pristine cars that can enter as the organisers are happy for daily users and restoration projects to be displayed providing that they are not overtly modified or lowered. All cars must be pre-booked and this can be done by downloading the entry form from the Stanford Hall website and posting it to Keith Vipond at the address on the form. For full details see the website:

www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/historicdisplay

Let's hope that the weather's warmer than last year!
Cheers,
Rob.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
RoRoVw
  • RoRoVw
13 years ago
Eleven cars now booked into the Historic Beetle Display and entry passes dispatched.
It's worth noting that an entry into this display allows the driver and passengers free entry into the Stanford Hall show, but only providing that the car is pre-booked.
Mattbullibus
13 years ago
😎 I love looking at the early Beetles at Stanford Hall.
Im thinking about going back to a split Beetle instead of my BD bus.
59 Ragtop
13 years ago

I know what you mean, it is a cracking display. Credit due to Rob and Keith:beer:
The SSVC Display is always great too
RoRoVw
  • RoRoVw
13 years ago
Thanks, but it's all down to those who enter and bring along their fantastic cars and make up the display.
Rob.
samghia
13 years ago
Can anyone tell me if regitrstion is closed for Stanford Hall??

Cant seem to get on the site.

Cheers
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
RoRoVw
  • RoRoVw
13 years ago
Hi,
No, not closed and registration is still open. The Stanford Hall website seems to have been down for several weeks now
If you PM me your details and details of the beetle then I'll sort out getting it entered for you. That goes for anyone else experiencing problems.
Nearly 30 now entered in this Display.
Cheers,
Rob.
samghia
13 years ago
Thanks Rob will sort this out tonight.

Cheers Mark
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
six-o-one
13 years ago

Hi,
No, not closed and registration is still open. The Stanford Hall website seems to have been down for several weeks now
If you PM me your details and details of the beetle then I'll sort out getting it entered for you. That goes for anyone else experiencing problems.
Nearly 30 now entered in this Display.
Cheers,
Rob.

RoRoVw wrote:

You have a PM from me Rob!

Malc

RoRoVw
  • RoRoVw
13 years ago
Seems like quite a few owners have experienced difficulties in registering their beetles for this Display. 😞
Keith Vipond of The Historic Volkswagen Club administers the Display on behalf of the Stanford Hall organisers and I assist him. Anyone with a qualifying beetle who still wants to enter can do so by sending me a PM with your email address and I'll then contact you to collect your details.
There's already been a very good response with some superb beetles entered (including Last Triumph's now famous oval) so it should be a particularly good display this year. :smile:
Cheers Rob.