• Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Whos going? :thumbup:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Mike Peckham
13 years ago
I'll be there, taking the '57 and it'll be in the historic line up. Looking forward to it. :smile:

Mike :thumbup:
July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
GKL 7
13 years ago
Chris and i will be there.
In Chris's Toyota probably:oops:
RoRoVw
13 years ago
As of today there are 35 pre August '60 Beetles entered in the Historic Beetle Display and a further 7 pre August '67 Beetles alongside in the Historic VW Club display.
Should be a good show.
54 Gertie
13 years ago
Maybe, depends on how I feel that morning I think.

William
64rotbox
13 years ago
Should be... Dry and overcast will suit me fine.

(BTW - J8: your avatar is making me slightly weak at the knees. Could you change it to a DX7 or something?)
You can call me Al.
harveypj
13 years ago
I was due to work all weekend on night shift but have just managed to swap shifts:thumbup:
Posted my Historic display application today. I'll be there unless there is heavy rain (don't fancy 120miles on wet roads in an old bug runnig x plies)

Pete
Stock......the new custom
69project
13 years ago

I was due to work all weekend on night shift but have just managed to swap shifts:thumbup:
Posted my Historic display application today. I'll be there unless there is heavy rain (don't fancy 120miles on wet roads in an old bug runnig x plies)

Pete

harveypj wrote:

i may just tag along with you...:thumbup:

baby permitting!
Car less.....
harveypj
13 years ago
Plenty of room Si, I'll be in touch
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago

Pete

harveypj wrote:

No concours this year Pete?
RoRoVw
13 years ago

Pete

harveypj wrote:

That will make 36 then!
Caledfryn
13 years ago
I'll be there in the '54 with Mr.64Rotbox.
59 Ragtop
13 years ago

I'll be there with the 59
69project
13 years ago

Plenty of room Si, I'll be in touch

harveypj wrote:

i will be driving but havent got round to sorting car back to a stockish state so be the car park for me:oops:
Car less.....
harveypj
13 years ago

No concours this year Pete?

Robb wrote:

Got a yellow card this year for not taking my bug last year:oops:
It was absolutely chucking it down so I went in the passat. If I enter in advance this year and it rains hard I get a red card next year:(
I know it is not ideal when pre booked cars don't turn up, but I live 120 odd miles from the show which is just too far in bad weather.
I guess it's the end of my concours days at Stanford, unless I enter on the day :idea:
I've not done the historic display yet, so would make a nice change any way.

harveypj
13 years ago

i will be driving but havent got round to sorting car back to a stockish state so be the car park for me:oops:

69project wrote:

[-x Bad boy[-x

69project
13 years ago

[-x Bad boy[-x

harveypj wrote:

if you help me change wheels when we get there then we may be able to sort this,just printing off form....
Car less.....
six-o-one
13 years ago
My '55 will be in the line up, subject to an MOT test next Wednesday!
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago

Got a yellow card this year for not taking my bug last year:oops:
It was absolutely chucking it down so I went in the passat. If I enter in advance this year and it rains hard I get a red card next year:(
I know it is not ideal when pre booked cars don't turn up, but I live 120 odd miles from the show which is just too far in bad weather.
I guess it's the end of my concours days at Stanford, unless I enter on the day :idea:
I've not done the historic display yet, so would make a nice change any way.

harveypj wrote:

interesting!

they dont tell you that when you book, is that really true?

lets hope mine is ready then! only the doors, roof to paint and an mot to sort! :unsure:
harveypj
13 years ago

interesting!

they dont tell you that when you book, is that true?

Robb wrote:

It's a new rule this year, miss one and it's a caution, miss a second and you can't enter again until the year after next :thumbdn:
Strange philosophy for a show wanting to maintain/ attract as many top concours car as it can, my experience is that there are not that many on the circuit as it is, especially cars built in the 50's.