Rich Oakley
12 years ago
Does anybody in the UK stock the interior door card chrome trim for an Oval? I have tried KK with no luck and I don't see it listed anywhere else.

Alternatively, does anybody have a good used set available?

Many thanks,
Ricardo.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Jules
12 years ago

Does anybody in the UK stock the interior door card chrome trim for an Oval? I have tried KK with no luck and I don't see it listed anywhere else.

Alternatively, does anybody have a good used set available?

Many thanks,
Ricardo.

Rich Oakley wrote:

Karmann Konnection don't stock it, but can order it in for you, is that no good?
Rich Oakley
12 years ago
Cheers Jules,

Andy said he could order them in, but it would take about 6 weeks so I have just ordered a set from WW directly.

Cheers.
Rich.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
pipvan
12 years ago
Can you order direct with WW? and do they post to uk? and are the postage costs reasonable? and do you get hit for import tax? sorry for the twenty questions and thread hijack

57 Oval
62 Bug
65 Split
Si Med
12 years ago

Can you order direct with WW? and do they post to uk? and are the postage costs reasonable? and do you get hit for import tax? sorry for the twenty questions and thread hijack

pipvan wrote:

Yes to all of the above.
54 UK rhd
Rich Oakley
12 years ago

Yes to all of the above.

Si Med wrote:

All correct, except the shipping costs are expensive. :)