zelensis61
12 years ago
Thanke Rob.
Now I see each time something is changed in the coachbuilt part.
Me like a lot.:beer:

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Piet
  • Piet
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Looking good Rob, in fact I think I like it!
Where is the thumps up?
Proost! Peter.
1954 Oval L275 (in progressive refinement)
Si Med
12 years ago
Looks smart, good work Rob.

The share feature is good :d
54 UK rhd
pre67vw
12 years ago
Thanks!

Other new features include a mobile theme (which may need some tweaking) and also the photo albums look quite cool.

Any issues with anything, please pm me so I can take a look .
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago
Have a couple of issues with how a couple of pages display in my browser...I use Google Chrome.

Most of the pages display OK but the Forum Page heading is messed up...see attached screen shot.

Also the same heading in the "Post a reply" page which also displays the smilies box with all the icons one under the other...see other attached screen shot.

Apart from those couple of display issues the functionality doesn't seem to be affected.:smile:

Edit: Just tried to set the "Option" to follow this topic and it won't allow me to do so.:(  pre67update.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pre67update2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
John.
pre67vw
12 years ago
John, try refreshing the browser using control f5, looks like you're using the old stylesheet..
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago
BINGO! :d
John.
GKL 7
12 years ago

BINGO! :d

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Worked for me aswell.Thought the new format looked a little odd.But after clicking f5, looks smart.
Rattletrap
12 years ago
I'm missing the emboldened type for the recent post times on the topic lists, and that it said 'today' or 'yesterday'. This gave me an at-a-glance look to spot new posts. I now have to look through more attentively so as not to miss one.

Maybe I'm just getting a little old to keep changing. No smileys?
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
RoRoVw
12 years ago

John, try refreshing the browser using control f5, looks like you're using the old stylesheet..

pre67vw wrote:

I had the same problem using Firefox so wasn't impressed with the changes at all, but F5 has sorted that now, though I still have to agree with Rattletrap's comments.
pre67vw
12 years ago

I'm missing the emboldened type for the recent post times on the topic lists, and that it said 'today' or 'yesterday'. This gave me an at-a-glance look to spot new posts. I now have to look through more attentively so as not to miss one.

Maybe I'm just getting a little old to keep changing. No smileys?

Rattletrap wrote:

Well you can't please all of the people all of the time...

Not really sure what you mean though, it still says when the last post was... the 'slight' difference is that it now says how many minutes ago the post was - this is (hopefully) easier to understand for those outside of GMT.

Change is good... 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
harveypj
12 years ago

pre67vw wrote:

I have the same problem. I only use my Ipad, any ideas how I fix, I don't have an F5 key

Stock......the new custom
merchantrader
12 years ago
Clear the cache
Sunroof53
12 years ago
I prefer it and think the new time of post is better . the term 'yesterday' could mean anything from 1 minute ago to 24 hours ago.:beer: .havent played with the album feature yet .
harveypj
12 years ago

Clear the cache

merchantrader wrote:

Read some where re-starting clears the cache (what ever cache is).
:smile: it worked, cheers merchantrader :beer:

Stock......the new custom
merchantrader
12 years ago
Good glad it worked.

A cache on your machine is where web page details are stored. When you revisit a website the stored details are "validated" with the website server and only new details are uploaded.
If the validation is inaccurate then you end up with jumbled pages and data as we have read about here.

Do not worry,99% certain the problem is not on your machine but on the server.
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago
Rob, have clicked the "Watch this topic" from the options but I'm not getting email notifications when someone replies to it.
John.
pre67vw
12 years ago

Rob, have clicked the "Watch this topic" from the options but I'm not getting email notifications when someone replies to it.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Ok, will look into it. Probably not today though, Internet connection is really slow due to a problem at the exchange.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
12 years ago

Not really sure what you mean though, it still says when the last post was... the 'slight' difference is that it now says how many minutes ago the post was - this is (hopefully) easier to understand for those outside of GMT.

pre67vw wrote:

Yes but that requires a more attentive look to spot, rather than plain 'today' or 'yesterday' which stands out more against all the older stuff listed as 'days ago' etc. As I said, the recent times (within the last 48 hours) are no longer shown in bold either.:thumbdn:

I'm now getting the smileys again though.:smile:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
Rattletrap
12 years ago
Is it not possible to show the times of posts within the last 48 hours in bold Rob:?:

I expect that those that view the site on a daily basis would probably not see the problem though, as they are more to the present time when searching.