DarthMJH
2012-02-25T22:46:44Z
Hi,

I think the RSS Feeds are currently down http://forums.pre67vw.com/rss.asp , is anyone else having issues ?

Cheers

Mike
Mike
1960 Karmann Beetle Convertible
Sponsor


(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
pre67vw
2012-02-26T16:53:21Z
DarthMJH wrote:

Hi,

I think the RSS Feeds are currently down http://forums.pre67vw.com/rss.asp , is anyone else having issues ?

Cheers

Mike



I think it's all changed due to the forum upgrade, you can now get various rss and atom feeds for individual forums, & posts etc.

Try this:

http://forums.pre67vw.co...topic.aspx?pg=0&ft=0 



Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
DarthMJH
2012-02-27T22:41:54Z
pre67vw wrote:

I think it's all changed due to the forum upgrade, you can now get various rss and atom feeds for individual forums, & posts etc.

Try this:

http://forums.pre67vw.co...topic.aspx?pg=0&ft=0 




I tried this and still get the error:

Task 'RSS Feeds' reported error (0xBFE04005) : 'Synchronization to RSS Feed:"http://forums.pre67vw.com/yaf_rsstopic.aspx?pg=0&ft=0" has failed. Outlook cannot process the RSS content from http://forums.pre67vw.co...topic.aspx?pg=0&ft=0 . The link may not point to a valid RSS source.'
Mike
1960 Karmann Beetle Convertible
DarthMJH
2012-03-01T23:37:33Z
RSS Feeds started working today !!!!!

Thanks to the person who fixed it.

Mike
Mike
1960 Karmann Beetle Convertible
pre67vw
2012-03-02T09:10:32Z
DarthMJH wrote:

RSS Feeds started working today !!!!!

Thanks to the person who fixed it.

Mike



you're welcome :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic