mrred
  • mrred
  • Newbie Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hi all,

new to the site here! And already a question :smile:

Does anybody have an idea where in europe I could get a set of funky green split beetle heather channels? Interested to get a set for my zwitter, but so far no luck...

Thank in advance!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Kev
  • Kev
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
I think Dave (Bally on here) has ordered a pair, maybe direct from Gerson ?. I am interested too and will check with him (unless he sees this post and chimes in)

pre67vw
11 years ago
https://www.musclebus.co.uk/  were importing them I think.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Lost64
11 years ago
I've tried Musclebus several times by e-mail and telephone, and didn't get anywhere unfortunately.

I ordered a pair of Klassic Fab front wings from Evam Classics in Holland, and they arrived without any problems, and in just a few days.

I've since ordered a pair of Klassic Fab heater channels from Evam Classics too, after trying Musclebus again with no luck. The guy who runs the firm speaks very good English, and is very easy to deal with.

Good Luck!

Gavin.
Robb
11 years ago
just order them direct from gerson, he will ship.

this is the price he gave me for one (as i only need one)

the channel runs at $200.00 shipping will run at $85.00
mrred
  • mrred
  • Newbie Topic Starter
11 years ago
Thanks for the replies! Yes I have contactmusclebus, but no reply at all... Also contacted evam classic, but they don't have them and have no idea when they will receive them...

Regarding ordering directly from Gerson, I thought about that too, but read on a lot of places that it takes ages to get a response...? Or receive material? I am not badmouthing him, just what I have heard/read. People in europe that ordered them directly, how long did it take in total? He takes paypal?

Thanks for the answers much appreciated!
chubz-v-dubz
11 years ago

Thanks for the replies! Yes I have contactmusclebus, but no reply at all... Also contacted evam classic, but they don't have them and have no idea when they will receive them...

Regarding ordering directly from Gerson, I thought about that too, but read on a lot of places that it takes ages to get a response...? Or receive material? I am not badmouthing him, just what I have heard/read. People in europe that ordered them directly, how long did it take in total? He takes paypal?

Thanks for the answers much appreciated!

mrred wrote:

My friend bought a pair from Gerson for use on his 1950 standard Bug. They are very heavy compared to other aftermarket varieties. Crisp stampings and great overall accuracy!
Rich Oakley
11 years ago

I think Dave (Bally on here) has ordered a pair, maybe direct from Gerson ?. I am interested too and will check with him (unless he sees this post and chimes in)

nev wrote:

Dave Ball's channels turned up the other day.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
vintagebug
11 years ago

Dave Ball's channels turned up the other day.

Rich Oakley wrote:

So how long did they take to ship, and what are they like?

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"