toomanydubs
11 years ago
Unfortunately due to work commitments i now cannot go to Lavenham and display my car in the town square so my place in the show is now up for grabs. I'm so totally gutted as i was so looking forward to it and have been for the last 4 years, i even bought a car specially to go in !!!!
So if you wanted to display your car and didn't get booked in before the deadline earlier this year now is your chance
This purchase will enable you to take my place reserved in the heart of the market place at the centre of all the action. The pass is for a 1956 Beetle deluxe sedan, so i am assuming that will also be suitable for any Beetle from 1946 to 1957 , but only upto 1957, oval back window or split back window only.
i think 1958 to 1967 Beetles, type 2's and Ghias are parked elsewhere in areas just off the town square .
It only entitles the bearer to display their car on saturday and take part in the short tour on sunday, it does NOT give you access to the Sat eve buffet or a goodie bag ,
But seeing as spaces in the show are strictly limited the price of £50 will get you in.
No lowered or customs though, or oddball creations in lurid colours, gotta be all factory stock. You might need to get approved by the organisers though by way of e-mailing a pic of your ride, but seeing as i've paid up and can't go you might as well get my space if your car meets with their criteria, ring me 07774 748012 and ask for "the dub man" phone me first if you are up for it and i'll ring the head honcho and get the plates swapped over and run it all by them.
i also booked camping locally, so there is my reservation if you need tent space and its all full .
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
11 years ago
Hi Russel,
That's a shame you can't make it down for the show, you were so looking forward to it and we were able to increase the spaces in the square to fit you in.

Two other people, who had vehicles registered in the Market Square, were kind enough to email me to let me know that they could no longer make it to the show. So if anyone would like to register at this late stage, we should be able to accommodate a VW or two, even in the market square!

It's just £10 which DOES include the goody bag but NOT the evening meal as the hall is now full.

Malcolm Hawkins
Lavenham Vintage Volkswagen Show
RoRoVw
11 years ago
A point well made, Malcolm!
Rob.
11 years ago

Hi Russel,
That's a shame you can't make it down for the show, you were so looking forward to it and we were able to increase the spaces in the square to fit you in.

Two other people, who had vehicles registered in the Market Square, were kind enough to email me to let me know that they could no longer make it to the show. So if anyone would like to register at this late stage, we should be able to accommodate a VW or two, even in the market square!

It's just £10 which DOES include the goody bag but NOT the evening meal as the hall is now full.

Malcolm Hawkins
Lavenham Vintage Volkswagen Show

six-o-one wrote:

I've got a stock looking oval for you if you want to fill a gap... 😛

UserPostedImage
www.vwoval.co.uk
59 Ragtop
11 years ago

If you squint from a large distance you might not notice the alloys:d