BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
Good Evening
Im not sure if your allowed to post wanted ads in the forum? If not maybe we could have a wanted section:smile:

I am looking for a solid early RHD Oval 1953 to 55. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post on the forum and bogging it down.

Many Thanks
Paul
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
ttt 😀
GKL 7
11 years ago
Sold your bus?
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
Not yet but soon 😉
Rattletrap
11 years ago
A right hand drive ribbed door Oval (pre August 55) in good order is now a very desireable car, especially if its an original UK one. Wouldn't mind one myself. Good luck with your search...:beer:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
Yeah i know but for the right car i will pay the early premium tax 😉
Rattletrap
11 years ago

Yeah i know but for the right car i will pay the early premium tax 😉

BEETLE MAN wrote:

I'd say you'd be looking at £8-12k for 'the right car', and in 3-4 years time you'll be finding it a nice investment too.:thumbup:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
I know but for the right car i would pay it!
gilroy
10 years ago
yes Great and good
gilroy
WayneMcCarthy
10 years ago

I know but for the right car i would pay it!

BEETLE MAN wrote:

You've Now Got It Paul ....... Well Done & Well Wear :thumbup:
"Mr Stock"
BEETLE MAN
10 years ago
I cannot wait for her to arrive.
RoRoVw
10 years ago
Don't keep us in suspense - what is arriving?
Rob.
BEETLE MAN
10 years ago
All will be revealed on the 29th 😉
Rich Oakley
10 years ago
I hear on the grapevine that you got one of the nicest original RHD UK '54s in the country!! Good work!
UserPostedImage
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
BEETLE MAN
10 years ago
What grape vine ? :-)
Rich Oakley
10 years ago

What grape vine ? :-)

BEETLE MAN wrote:

The vine. Specifically, the one with grapes on it.

Lovely car. It must be one of the last 10 roadworthy UK '54 RHD's that hasn't been lowered. Congrats to you Sir!
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.