zelensis61
10 years ago
This is just great for all the toy collectors. Thanks to Bob Guilmore and Jozi Toth for making this ... :thumbup:

This is what I got from Bob:

We have pooled all our resources together and with the help of some other collectors, we would like to introduce to you our new site.
Referring to numerous VW model books from the past that may not be complete or out dated, we thought about how we could change this. Of course, no source can ever be 100% complete and accurate, but we dream to come as close as humanly possible.... Our vision is that anyone will be able to access up to date information regarding this hobby.
Now just imagine being at a flea market, antique or toy show, online auction, etc. and wanting information about a particular Vintage VW model. If you have a Laptop, Smart Phone, i-Pad or Tablet, the latest information will be in the palms of your hand connecting to our website. You cannot get any better than that!
Please have a look at our site and please let me know your comments, any omissions, errors, additional photos or information . . . . and therefore we also need YOUR contributions to make this site most complete

https://www.vintagevolkswagenmodels.com/ 

If you can contribute something... Go for it.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads