jonesy
2019-02-21T20:00:19Z
hello all, i'm not really a technophob but i do struggle sometimes with these forums etc

I'm sure this is a real easy one but i can't find it... how the hell do i edit a post?

Cheers :beer:
Neil (aka Jonesy)
Sponsor


(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
jonesy
2019-02-21T20:11:55Z
I'll try using the forum more, if that can help keep things going, as it would be a shame to lose the forum. So i'm trying to get to grips with using the forum better than i currently can so that i can use it more.
the sad truth is that as a sole trader a rarely get time to use the forums for 'chat' and so i'm only seen to be using the forums to 'sell' (and buy)

If this is OK the the people running the website and forums then i'll try to have an input in this way by offreing only parts i think will be of interest to 'real' enthusiasts. (by that i mean i won't start selling tea towels etc, i'll always offer good nos or used vw parts to help members find the parts they need for their vw's.

if its not OK to use the forums this way, then please just say and i'll step back from posting parts adverts.

Cheers,
Neil
Fiber Split
2019-02-21T23:20:02Z
I dont think you can edit on this forum also up loading photos is now Naff.


Andy W
pre67vw
2019-02-22T08:45:00Z
Originally Posted by: jonesy 

hello all, i'm not really a technophob but i do struggle sometimes with these forums etc

I'm sure this is a real easy one but i can't find it... how the hell do i edit a post?

Cheers :beer:
Neil (aka Jonesy)



You should have an edit button on the top right of the post?

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
jonesy
2019-02-22T16:22:38Z
Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

You should have an edit button on the top right of the post?


i do now thanks UserPostedImage​​​​​​​




pre67vw
2019-02-22T16:26:20Z

Originally Posted by: jonesy 

I'll try using the forum more, if that can help keep things going, as it would be a shame to lose the forum. So i'm trying to get to grips with using the forum better than i currently can so that i can use it more.
the sad truth is that as a sole trader a rarely get time to use the forums for 'chat' and so i'm only seen to be using the forums to 'sell' (and buy)



If this is OK the the people running the website and forums then i'll try to have an input in this way by offreing only parts i think will be of interest to 'real' enthusiasts. (by that i mean i won't start selling tea towels etc, i'll always offer good nos or used vw parts to help members find the parts they need for their vw's.



if its not OK to use the forums this way, then please just say and i'll step back from posting parts adverts.



Cheers,


Neil





As long as the items are relevant then I don't see any problem at all. UserPostedImage​​​​​​​



Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
jonesy
2019-02-22T18:20:25Z
Originally Posted by: pre67vw 






As long as the items are relevant then I don't see any problem at all. UserPostedImage​​​​​​​


thanks rob

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 





Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic