Alexdundee
19 years ago

Here a little update on the van, popouts are in and wheels look good, Oh and a broken window :(

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
62crew
19 years ago

Looking good,but the first picture looks like 2 shades of PINK. what colour does it look live. :?: :wink:
Larry
19 years ago
Now that is a great shot of the reflection of you in the window. It does not look PINK on my computer screen. It looks more like a shade of lavendor.
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
pre67vw
19 years ago
That top photo looks pretty pink on my screen, looks like it should have a big reclining pink panther painted down the side. :lol: the others are less pink.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Larry
19 years ago
Well, Yes I agree. The top photo looks PINK. Apparently it all depends on how the light reflects off of it.
Alexdundee
19 years ago
Okay, I will ask you to come down to York and see for yourself and take your digi camera, cos mine just make the van PINK and its not... :wink:

Anyhoo, Will keep you guys updated till its completely finished.(if you like it or not). :lol:
Alexdundee
19 years ago
The almost end result...: 😎

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
62crew
19 years ago

That does look nice,very nice. :lol: i wonder what colour you are doing the bumpers, :lol: :lol: :?:
Larry
19 years ago
That turned out looking really good especially the two tone color. I have never seen a camper top like that before, in person that is.

I think that you did an excellent job of bringing it back to life.

Larry 🙂 🙂
Alexdundee
19 years ago
Thanks guys, colour of the bumper , I was thinking of the botom colour of the van to blend in and let the wheels stand out a bit more, what you think!
62crew
19 years ago

Alex,I think thats a good idea doing it the same as the bottom half,it makes the bus look a lot lower,well cool :lol: Dave
Larry
19 years ago
If I had it that is what I would do, paint the bumbers that same color as the bottom half.

🙂