brille52
17 years ago
Do you mean the left or the right one ? :wink:

Regarding the other pics : the first you showed with the red plate - number is here in South Tirol - has been at the last Bad Camberg and Hessisch Oldendorf shows - if I see it right.....
the second one belongs to the same person which bought the red one shown at the beginning - he lives not exactly in Verona but in the neighbourhood......btw., he owns three Hebs , an early Cab , a mid fifty Cab and some Porsches.....

Hope, that helped a little bit....

Andreas 😎
brille52
17 years ago
Do you mean the left or the right one ? :wink:

Regarding the other pics : the first you showed with the red plate - number is here in South Tirol - has been at the last Bad Camberg and Hessisch Oldendorf shows - if I see it right.....
the second one belongs to the same person which bought the red one shown at the beginning - he lives not exactly in Verona but in the neighbourhood......btw., he owns three Hebs , an early Cab , a mid fifty Cab and some Porsches.....

Hope, that helped a little bit....

Andreas 😎  6232.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
Hi Andreas,
That was a great help.
Do you happend to know the Heb Id's from those cars..
I know Mr R.P owns the red pistache color heb but was not aware of the red one or the third one...

Always learning something ... Here is a new one ..
 6233.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
17 years ago
The one and only golden heb...
INFO ?  6234.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
17 years ago
The same alp cheese country . Now in white
INFO ?  6235.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
The red one,
INFO ?  6236.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
Once upon a time in Holland ...?
Any new info ?  6237.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
another one  6238.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
17 years ago
Oh my God !!!
I thought, Hebs are rare..... :shock: :wink:

A lot of us know Mr. R.P. and his great, in my opinion, unique Heb, with lot of patina, which has been driven from here to the shows in Germany ( together with mine and a `54 oval - and it was a loooooong way ) , but the other Hebs I was talking about are from Mr. B. He has been in Bad Camberg with one of his fresh restored Hebs wich is the second of your row....changed the colour....
Unfortunately I don`t know numbers or details of the cars..Sooner or later I will visit him and then I `ll get the informations..
Then I'll let you know 😃

Andreas 😎  6239.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
17 years ago
Twins !!!!

Andreas 😎  6240.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
17 years ago
.....arrived in Hessisch Oldendorf.....
this is R.P.`s Heb !

Andreas 😎
brille52
17 years ago
....  6242.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
That is 1(two times) sexy heb....

Might take some time to find out what I mean but you know...
Think in numbers... 😃

And another one ...INFO?
Thanks, I need to visit Italy soon I think?  6243.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
17 years ago

and

UserPostedImage

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

This one went to Japan
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
17 years ago

another one Nr 223

UserPostedImage

"zelensis61" wrote:

I thinks is this one:

UserPostedImage
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rich Oakley
17 years ago
UserPostedImage

I maybe wrong, but this looks like one that was under restoration by BFY Obsolete Parts in Orange, CA about four years ago (before BFY got out of the restoration business). I have no idea where it went though, but my friend did a lot of the re-fitting work.

47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
zelensis61
17 years ago
Thanks guys,
You helped me alot.
unfortunatlyi still have a dozen cars not identified in means of body nrs, vin and aufbaunr...

Rich, I think that the black and red one is the same as this one  6572.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
because of that radio and 2 spoke banjo wheel ...  6573.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
17 years ago
I've seen that red Italian Heb in Le Mans in 1993 at Super VW national.  6575.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagevw
17 years ago
Another picture with the Stoll coupé  6576.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!